WATCH: Ted Cruz releases BRUTAL new ad hitting The Donald right in his…

Source: The Right Scoop | February 15, 2016 | The Right Scoop

WATCH: Ted Cruz releases BRUTAL new ad hitting The Donald right in his Trumpertantrum!!!

Wow. Ted Cruz is firing back hard at The Donald, releasing a brutal new ad that hits The Donald square in his Trumpertantrum. It’s epic:

…..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1121

Consistent #1122

EVERYDAY #1123

This ad will send the Trumpbots into a tizzy.

Good job!

silver pines #1125

That’s going to leave blood coming out of Donald’s whatever!

Scarlett_Says #1141

That’s going to leave blood coming out of Donald’s whatever!

That made me LOL!

FReeper formerly known as Brothers4thID

Victoria #1160

To Silver Pines and All:

Trump is nuts today, continuing to dump on Cruz.

I am writing the following that is off topic of this thread, because this is a current thread members may read. By the way, how do we ping a person to a thread or can we not do that?

This is about the death of Scalia. A man named John Poindexter is a Texas wealthy Democrat and a friend of Obama, pictures of the two together are on the web now. Democrat Poindexter owns the ranch where the judge died.

I know a pilot who has landed several times at the airfield on the Poindexter ranch. This airfield is not on any chart of airfields. To land there, a pilot has to know a code in order for the field to show up so the pilot can land. This pilot was given the code in order to bring people to that ranch. This pilot gave us a description of the place as he had to stay there overnight during those times. He says it is opulent in every way, the finest accommodation, finest food, finest everything.

My significant other has been invited to that ranch but didn’t go as he felt it would make him beholden to the company that invited him there – they might want business favors from him later and he didn’t want that possibility to happen.

A question is, why would a supreme court judge go to a private ranch of a wealthy Democrat? It seems to me that would make the judge beholden to that Democrat.

EVERYDAY #1161

I heard this weekend that the Justice was friendly with Justice Ginsburg, as liberal Democrat a they come. It may be that he could socialize with Democrats without being influenced by them. I haven’t seen anything in his opinions to indicate he was influenced by anyone except God and the Constitution.

Victoria #1169

“I heard this weekend that the Justice was friendly with Justice Ginsburg, as liberal Democrat a they come. It may be that he could socialize with Democrats without being influenced by them. I haven’t seen anything in his opinions to indicate he was influenced by anyone except God and the Constitution.”

Being a friend of Ginsburg is not a problem. Being friendly to a wealthy Democrat who is a friend of Obama, who flies him to his ranch where no pilot can go unless he has a code and Ginsburg telling his security people not to come and dies with none of his people there, is a problem beyond the fact he could be beholden to the wealthy Democrat after that trip.

I just read his doctor saw him twice in two days before he went on that trip. The only problem he had when he went to his doctor, was a sore shoulder and an MRI was done on the shoulder. He presented with no other medical problem at that time. The doctor would have automatically listened to the judge’s heart so he did not find a problem then.

I also just read NO medical person saw the body. The Federal agent who went there said he didn’t see any reason for it not being a normal death and he told the justice of the peace that on the phone and the justice of the peace told the county judge that over the phone and the county judge (woman named Cinderella for goods sake), ruled it a normal death over the phone.

I heard from a trusted source yesterday that Justice Clarence Thomas has received a message that he is next.

EVERYDAY #1172

“I just read his doctor saw him twice in two days before he went on that trip. The only problem he had when he went to his doctor, was a sore shoulder and an MRI was done on the shoulder. He presented with no other medical problem at that time. The doctor would have automatically listened to the judge’s heart so he did not find a problem then.”

///

I also read that the Justice had heart problems and risk factors. Not unusual . Also, what doctor did he see? An orthopedist? A cardiologist? His personal physician? The one and only time I saw an orthopedist, he was more interested in my arthritis instead of my heart.

Sudden death from heart disease is not that unusual at any age. Even if his doctor listened to his heart a few days earlier, he might not have noticed anything unusual at the time. My Dad died from a sudden heart attack almost a week after he saw his cardiologist. The doctor had said he was doing so well, he was discontinuing some of his medications. Guess Dad wasn’t doing so well after all. You never know.

This all said, I understand that in rural areas, a tragedy like this may be handled differently than it would in big urban areas. Maybe pronouncing the decedent over the phone is normal. But if I were a family member, I would have wanted him transported first to the nearest medical examiner. Why the sudden rush to whisk him away to Washington? And there is the question of whether an autopsy would have been required. Initially, news reports said that Texas law requires sn autopsy in case of sudden death. Then that statement suddenly disappeared and in most accounts, it was said the family opted out. Which is it? Is there a separate law requiring an autopsy for some, but not all?

A big question would be who will investigate the various oddities and discrepancies in this case. Certainly not local authorities. They wouldn’t have the resources and capabilities even if they wanted to. The JustUs Department? Yeah…riiiiight!

Unfortunately, suspicions will never go away. Too bad. Although it’s not his fault, his memory, legacy and good name will be forever tarnished by endless conspiracy theories.

silver pines #1182

Scarlett, LOL!

silver pines #1183

Victoria, your gentleman is wise to avoid such entanglements. It might be considered purist (there’s that word), but if I were in such a position, I would rather be prudent and sidestep personal involvement with liberals.

Victoria #1186

EVERYDAY, he saw the doctor assigned to the supreme court justices.

It has been reported the judge did not feel well after dinner at the ranch, and went to bed.

EVERYDAY #1187

“It has been reported the judge did not feel well after dinner at the ranch, and went to bed.”

///
    Yes, and that might mean he was about to have a cardiac event. Not everyone having a heart attack feels the proverbial elephant sitting on the chest. There are 7 warning signs of an impending heart attack. One is nausea. But who knows hat “not feeling well” means in this case?

Victoria #1194

To Silver Pines and Everyday. Everyday,, you said: “There are 7 warning signs of an impending heart attack. One is nausea. But who knows hat “not feeling well” means in this case?”

I was a licensed EMT, and was a first responder in my subdivision, so I know the symptoms of heart attack both for men and women. We don’t have enough information to know what happened to the judge which is why there should have been an autopsy. Not a single medical person saw the judge when he was found in bed. The first time he was seen by someone who knew something about life and death, was the undertaker as that is where his body was taken.

EVERYDAY #1195

I agree. Someone with medical knowledge should have seen him before he was taken away to Washington.

Now that he’s been embalmed, I don’t know that an autopsy can be done.

Any word on the funeral arrangements?

Victoria #1198

Everyday, the judge will lie in state on Friday at the Supreme Court building. The funeral is Saturday.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.