Code Trump: The Gallop Leftward Continues

Source: American Thinker | 15 Feb 16 | C. Edmund Wright

Donald Trump is now officially the Code Pink Republican. Or maybe he’s the Daily Kos or Huffington Post Republican. How about the Debbie Wasserman Schultz Republican? I think that fits. Heck, we all saw it and we all heard it. Trump went full left loon on George W. Bush and 9/11, sounding like the most impassioned truther from the left. Did Maxine Waters do his debate prep?

Trump snarked childishly that Bush did not keep us safe on 9/11. Apparently Mr. Trump is not intellectually very curious about history. If he were, he would know that 9/11 was dreamed up, contemplated, financed, planned, and practiced on Bill Clinton’s watch. This planning and practicing continued during the days of the hanging chads in Florida. 

This is not to defend George W. Bush and his neocon nation-building fantasies and his capitulation to unions regarding the TSA and so on. I’ve been critical of Bush and Karl Rove since 2001 on these and many other issues.

But the truth matters. 

And the truth is that the single biggest failure by the American intelligence community was foisted onto the CIA and the FBI by Clinton appointee Jamie Gorelick with her infamous “wall of separation” between the two agencies. They had their hands tied behind their backs — thanks to a Clinton appointee. 

Seriously Donald, is a cheap shot at lowly Jeb worth the worst kind of leftist revisionist history that will no doubt harm the Republican nominee in the fall? Apparently it is. This was simply shameful, not to mention contextually not true. 

But? Will it matter to his botlike followers? It should, but it probably won’t. If it bothers you, you are not a bot. If it doesn’t, you are. Period. This was a devastating and unforgivable mistake. It was a colossal screwup. Why? Because this kind of thing is guaranteeing a Democrat win in 2016 however — something millions are not situationally aware enough to understand. More on that later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #1093

Trump is beginning to be called out more consistently his phony conservative legs are getting very wobbly. You would think his so-called conservative supporters will find it harder to defend him but I wouldn’t hold breath.

slhancock1948 #1262

I emailed Rush about this the other day, in regards to Bush not keeping us safe stuff, surely someone besides myself recalls the testimony of Jamie Gorelick about he wall between the CIA and FBI that was put up by Clinton to prevent sharing (and probably profiling) terrorists. At the time, this was talked about a lot. Trump acts like W. knew that it was coming and ignored the warnings. They probably heard “chatter” about things, but without being able to work together to confirm and run down the intel…

And, as for support for the ensuing war, the democrats, to include Kerry and Clinton were ALL IN for going to war and were spouting that there were WMDs. Of course, we later learned there really were, most of which were sent over to Syria, but they did find tons of mustard powder and other WMDS in Iraq, without getting much news coverage.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.