There Are People Who Know Ted Cruz And Like Him, Documents Show

Source: BuzzFeed News | February 17, 2016 | Megan Apper

Cruz received glowing reviews as a law professor, documents obtained by BuzzFeed News show.

….

Documents obtained by BuzzFeed News through a public records request, however, show that Cruz was universally well-received by at least one group of people: law students he taught at the University of Texas.

“Great Class. Extremely fun and I learned a lot,” one student reviewer said. “This was the most useful, applicable and interesting class I’ve taken. Great class,” said another.

“This is among the best courses I’ve taken in law school. The information will be invaluable,” read one student’s review.

Cruz also received a number of positive references for the job in 2004.

John C. Eastman, who at the time was a law professor at Chapamn University, wrote about Cruz’s qualifications, including his time at Harvard, his law clerkship for Chief Justice Rehnquist, and work as the as the solicitor general of Texas.

“I have no doubt that Ted will combine these experiences into a highly educational course offering. Moreover, his outgoing personality will, I think be quite well-received by students. Congratulations on considering such a well-qualified candidate for your adjunct faculty.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1275
    slhancock1948 #1299

I wonder if any of his former students have joined his campaign?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #1304

Silver Pines, Consistent,
    Some people shy away from a highly educated person. They don’t understand all the language/words of that person so they don’t engage that person.

Cruz has the equivilent of a Ph.D. and that’s what I have. I don’t mean to talk above someone’s head but it has happened. One of my very good friends (and I took care of her when she had cancer), told me one time that I was a female William Buckley because she didn’t understand anything he said, either. I tried to use simpler words with her after that.

I was in the dinner club we had in our gated community and was talking to some retired people. This was an upscale area. In the conversation, I responded to a man and he stared at me and said, “I don’t know what that means.” There was silence at the table. I said, “Oh, it just means….” The man was embarrased and I didn’t mean to do that.

Now, my Ph.D. is in counseling psychology and psychological testing. I don’t tell anyone that as sometimes people think I can read their mind. Our guy who worked the bar at that same dinner club and I were friends. One time I went to that club, and someone had told him what I did. He said to me, “I will never talk to you again.” He did think I could read his mind.

That is why I think some people would shy away from Cruz – they would be uncomfortable, not knowing what to say and afraid they wouldn’t understand what he said.

NOW, LET’S CONSIDER SILVER PINES. I have known her for a long time and I can tell you I do read her mind and know she is a mental case. I diagnosed her some time ago – she has a severe case of conservatism. She is so nuts (that is a professional term), I wished she lived close to me. I love her dearly. :o)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.