Steven Deace on Trump (A MUST READ!)

Source: Conservative Review | 20 Feb. 2016 | Steven Deace

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/deace-crystal-ball-south-carolina

May the voters of South Carolina take heed. On March 5 in a suburb of Denver, Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila will lead a Eucharistic procession around a Planned Parenthood facility seven times—circling the baby-killing factory the same number of times Joshua and the Israelites did at Jericho before the walls of that pagan city came tumbling down. When it comes to publicly chastising the grotesque idols of our age or any other, this is how you do it. And as the Palmetto State polls receive what is expected to be record-setting voter turnout for the South Carolina primary on Saturday, so too should it happen to the fake pro-life and fake-everything-else candidate Donald Trump. Voters need to come correct, get on the other side of the wall, and start marching around the Donald (otherwise known as “Planned Parenthoods’s favorite Republican”) by voting for somebody else. It is high time we knocked him down, South Carolina. Be not a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. Make your voices ring with truth instead of being yet another vanity of vanities. Donald Trump isn’t a Christian, nor is he a conservative or a Constitutionalist. He is a proud resident of Jericho, or Nineveh, or Sodom for that matter. – See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/deace-crystal-ball-south-carolina#sthash.Qcs2dLGl.dpuf

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1378

I posted the article with a different title, since it seemed that nobody got what he article was about.

A sound biblical admonition for staying away from Donald Trump.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #1381

I read this piece earlier today, and I was blown away. It articulated what I’m feeling.

For what it’s worth, The Hill said that last minute deciders were breaking for Cruz.

slhancock1948 #1386

Let’s pray this is right. Let’s also pray that the exit polls are wrong. I know they don’t ask everyone who they are voting for as they leave, so I pray that it is a lot closer than we are being told, or that the teaser is wrong…wrong person in the lead.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #1395

Praying with you, slhancock.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.