MUST-SEE: Police Captain’s Warning to ‘Heathen’ Gang Members Goes Viral

Source: Fox News Insider | February 18, 2016 |

A Louisiana police captain’s extremely blunt message to local gang members is quickly going viral.

Capt. Clay Higgins directed his warning at the Gremlins gang, explaining that ten suspected members have been arrested, but seven remain at-large.

The fugitives are accused of committing murders, thefts and drug-related crimes. In many cases, however, victims declined to cooperate with police.

Higgins warned the wanted gang members that they will be brought to justice.

“If you raise your weapon to a man like me, we’ll return fire with superior fire. … I’ll meet you on solid ground anytime, anywhere, light or heavy, makes no difference to me. You won’t walk away,” he said.

And he urged the community not to live in fear of the gang and to come together to “take back” the streets.

“Come forward with information about these heathens that have terrorized your community,” said Higgins, adding that all American “patriots” must stand up. 

He then cautioned anyone who might claim that his words of warning were racial in any way. 

“Take a close look behind me. Standing next to every cop is a leader of our black community. This is not about race. This about right versus wrong,” said Higgins.

His final words to the Gremlins were this: “you don’t like the things I’ve told you? I’ve got one thing to say. I’m easy to find.”

Higgins implored the community to share the video and that’s been done more than 250,000 times since yesterday.

The top-ranked comment on the video pretty much summed it up: “Damn I was scared not to share it.”

Watch Captain Higgins above and read more on the suspects, here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • rodamala #1349

Nice to see stuff like this.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by rodamala.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Consistent.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Consistent.
    rodamala #1351

video link… can’t get embed to work right.

http://www.katc.com/clip/12221607/captain-higgins-targets-gang-members

Mods please edit out the jibberish embed code in the above… teething issues here with BBCodes.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by rodamala.
    slhancock1948 #1389

WOW! Pretty clear message to the community and the thugs! Let’s hope people turn them in and get them off the streets!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.