Live Discussion: 2016 GOP Nevada Caucus (February 23)

Source: | February 23, 2016 |

Let’s discuss the Nevada Caucus.

If you find any news from Twitter, you can post the URL of that Tweet and it will be displayed in the comment in Tweet format.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1498
    EVERYDAY #1532

Looks like it’s Trump again.

Voters really are this stupid. I guess the Alynski tactics really worked.

I keep hoping Trump will do or say something that will turn off his followers, but they are so blinded by his celebrity and catchy slogans, he could shoot up a shopping mall and his worshipers would still vote for him.

We still have Super Tuesday. Have to pray more than ever for a miracle.

slhancock1948 #1534

Looks like a LOT of FRAUD in the NV caucus, with Trump people seeming to hide votes for other candidates and the counters wearing Trump gear. Of course, this is Harry Reid country so it is probably no big deal. I’d just like to know why, now that Trump has been accused of fraud since NH that nothing is being said about it in the news.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #1535

I did hear about the Trump gear-wearing officials. But I also heard that it’s legal because this is a caucus, not a primary. Not sure if that’s true, but if it is, the rules should be changed.

I doubt anyone will investigate the irregularities just as no one investigated the irregularities of the 2008 and 2012 elections.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.