GAME CHANGE: JEFF SESSIONS ENDORSES TRUMP FROM STAGE IN ALABAMA…

Source: BREITBART | FEBRUARY 28, 2016 | MATTHEW BOYLE

2016 GOP presidential frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump picked up the most significant endorsement any presidential candidate in the GOP can get:  Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)

Sessions, the intellectual leader of the future of the conservative movement, has provided the brainpower behind the populist national revolt against political elites that has been emerging since at least 2013…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • EVERYDAY #1743

Guess Sessions isn’t so conservative after all. Wonder what job he was promised in the Trump administration in exchange for his endorsement.

30 pieces of silver — to sell out his values — if indeed he ever had any.

Consistent #1755

Be prepared!

Huckabee may endorse Trump before Tuesday also!

silver pines #1759

Looks like someone else got led into the Nicolae Carpathia room of persuasion.

slhancock1948 #1762

No, if you look at his conservative scores, he is finally back up to about 80% now, which had seriously tanked BEFORE Cruz came to the Senate. 80% is about a C. He is good on some issues, but I don’t get why he likes Trump on immigration. We are for a touchback program that is in fact amnesty? I think not! I think Cruz’s stand is exactly right! What did Sessions find wrong with that?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.