Live Discussion: 2016 SEC Primary Elections (March 1)

Source: | March 1, 2016 |

Let’s talk about the Super Tuesday Primary elections here.

Alaska, Minnesota, Vermont, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Georgia, Virginia and Texas.

Which territory has the election today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1869

Consistent #1870

Victoria #1872

Exit polls coming shortly on CNN. It is 4:34 pm central time here in Texas.

EVERYDAY #1873

Exit polls already? Don’t the polls close at 8 or so?

Victoria #1874

Fox business just said the first polls close in a few minutes – did not say which state.

Victoria #1875

You know GGG on FR was banned for three days yesterday. I saw nothing he said that would cause that but it happened. It is fierce Trump right now on election day thread. I doubt any Cruz person will post.

There was a post by Jim that said he is all in for Trump now. No more Cruz/Trump for him. Just Trump. Trump will destory what is left of this country. Trump said, during this campaign, he wants to build a ball room onto the White House. One of the first things he wants to do. Imagine European Kings and their ballrooms of long ago. Ball gowns, powdered wigs, gold gilt on the furnishings, full orchestra. Their guests will be their other millionaire friends. You and I will still be in the peasant country, seeing it on TV.

Long live the KING. bs

rodamala #1896

Fox News just calls Oklahoma for Cruz.

EVERYDAY #1897

I can’t watch. Someone on Facebook said Arkansas went for Cruz. Anyone know for sure? I can’t find cinfirmation.

EVERYDAY #1899

Never mind. I found it. Arkansas for Trump. Sigh!

slhancock1948 #1901

Well, Cruz has won OK and TX, and I think it would be such a great irony if he won Alaska, in spite of Palin’s endorsement of Trump!

I still say, and I truly mean this…if Trump wins the nomination, I will write in Cruz. Remember that Lisa Murkowski won in a write in campaign against both the republican and democrat parties. If there is ever a year that this could happen on a national scale, I do think this is it! When you think of Trump’s unfavorables. And he’s sure to run his mouth continually until the last vote is counted…just saying!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #1903

Slhancock1948, you said, “I will write in Cruz.” That cannot be done in Texas. Write-ins also have to declare as a write-in by a certain date. A vote for anyone else’s name will not be counted. If Trump is the nominee, I will leave that space blank.

ConservativeGranny #1904

I won’t vote for Trump either because I believe he is a Trojan horse and another Obama. I couldn’t vote for him any easier than I could vote for Hillary. I would do a write-in or skip the presidential and vote down the ticket for state and local offices. I know some people will vote for him if he is the nominee that is their decision.

I do believe that many dems crossed over or changed parties to vote for Trump if they could in their state because they want him to run against. These votes will go back to the dems on election day in 2016.

I would not be surprised to see Trump’s campaign implode eventually. Now what happens after tonight? Speculation?

EVERYDAY #1907

Ha! Just saw a snipet of a Trump victory speech where he said he’s going to force Apple and Microsoft to make their electronics in the US. Yeah, right.

He’s already practicing being a dictator.

rodamala #1908

Not called… yet.

rodamala #1909

CNN showing Oklahoma 100% reporting Cruz wins 11 delegates, Drumpf 2nd with 7, Rubio 3rd with 5 delegates.

Ted coming on soon… streaming at:
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/3619132170001/ted-cruz-super-tuesday-watch-party-in-stafford-texas/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=watch-live

EVERYDAY #1910

Not called… yet.

Thanks. You’re right. ABC messed up.

EVERYDAY #1911

CNN showing Oklahoma 100% reporting Cruz wins 11 delegates, Drumpf 2nd with 7, Rubio 3rd with 5 delegates.

Ted coming on soon… streaming at:
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/3619132170001/ted-cruz-super-tuesday-watch-party-in-stafford-texas/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=watch-live

Thank you. Cruz does look and sound like a president. Trump does not.

rodamala #1913

Not sure is anyone called it yet but with 75% in for Arkansas I am watching Cruz narrow the gap… with every update.

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/ar/Rep

EVERYDAY #1918

The local ABC affiliate has Arkansas as a Trump win now. So I’m still confused. LOL

I guess Fox is in mourning regarding Rubio. No wins. Saying he’s looking to win Florida. Well, maybe.

So we’re waiting for Alaska? Hope the voters there aren’t foolish enough to vote for Trump just because Sarah the rat endorsed him.

rodamala #1922

CNN calling Minnesota for Rubio(!)… and Arkansas for Drumpf.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.