Live Discussion: GOP Debate on Fox News Tonight, Starting at 9 ET! (March 3)

Source: Fox News | March 3, 2016 |

….

Fox News Channel will present a crucial Republican presidential debate on Thursday – live from Detroit’s Fox Theater – just days before Michigan voters make their choice.

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2041

Consistent #2043

EVERYDAY #2056

Started listening and I’m ready to turn it off and go to bed. Every other word from Trump are I, I, I, I. Sounds like the current occupant of the White House. Can you imagine listening to that narcissist for 4 years after 8 years of Obama?

rodamala #2057

OMG.

Total.
    Effing.
    Shitshow.

EVERYDAY #2058

My sentiments exactly.

Victoria #2059

I like Kasich so much. He was so fine to balance the US budget the last time it was balanced. Then, he left congress to make his mark in the financial world, marry and have a family. It really hurt me when he left congress since he could make that place work right.

If we had President Cruz with Kasich as his Veep, our government would be fixed.

Victoria #2060

Trump is not going to let the New York Times release that tape about what he said about being flexible about immigration and the wall. He was backing off what he has said about immigration and he won’t let that tape be released. What does that tell us?

Victoria #2061

People booed when he said he would not release the tape.

rodamala #2062

If we had President Cruz with Kasich as his Veep, our government would be fixed.

+1

Victoria #2063

The New York Times said they would release it if Trump approved so Trump does not need to protect them, as he said. He would release that tape if it made him look good. That tape is the real him telling the truth and no way will he let that be shown.

Victoria #2064

Now Trump says he wants brain smart people here even if they are foreign born. He says we don’t have enough smart workers and Silicon Valley needs foreign smart people.

He says he takes advantage of laws and use foreign people in his Florida club. So, bring in foreigners since it is legal even if Americans can’t get those jobs of his. Even if it isn’t moral to prevent Americans to have those jobs, it’s legal so do it.

Victoria #2067

Trump is told waterboarding is against the law and our military will not waterboard if he tells them to do it. Trump says he is a leader and if he tells them to do something, they will do it and he wants them to do worse than waterboarding. Forget waterboarding, Trump thinks he can tell anyone to do anything and they will do it because he says so. Believe me, he will make anyone pay a price if they refuse to obey one of his illegal orders and that goes for anyone in any government agency.

He is a dictator waiting to happen.

Victoria #2068

Friends, I have a Ph.D. in counseling psychology and psychological testing. I have tested several thousands of people and I know how to evaluate human behavior I observe. {That is why I can tell you Silver Pines is nuts. :o) } I have never observed any patient with the behavior of Trump. I believe he would knock the top out of many psychological tests. In his early teens, he was sent to a military school to try to improve his behavior because he physically attacked a music teacher. He said the music teacher didn’t know much about music. He did not say he was sorry he did that. I do not think he has ever said he was sorry about any of his behavior.

His first wife said in court he had a surgeon cut his scalp to bring two pieces of scalp with hair together. He was really hurting at home after that and he grabbed her hair and pulled it out so she would hurt, too. She ran upstairs and locked the door. The next morning she went downstairs and there was the gobs of her hair on the bed. We don’t hear from the two divorced wives and I would bet they dare not say anything about him as he would retaliate in a severe way. It appears he never lets go of anyone who crosses him.

EVERYDAY #2069

“His first wife said in court he had a surgeon cut his scalp to bring two pieces of scalp with hair together. He was really hurting at home after that and he grabbed her hair and pulled it out so she would hurt, too. She ran upstairs and locked the door. The next morning she went downstairs and there was the gobs of her hair on the bed. We don’t hear from the two divorced wives and I would bet they dare not say anything about him as he would retaliate in a severe way. It appears he never lets go of anyone who crosses him.”

///

Probably part of his settlement with them. If the exes say anything bad about King Donnie, he may cut off whatever financial support he may still be paying. Or he can take them to court demanding they reimburse whatever he has paid them.

Victoria #2070

Cruz is super good, trying to stick to the issues and calling out Trump on issues. Trump brought up a CNN poll saying that is a good poll and shows him ahead of Cruz. Cruz said yes, let’s talk about that CNN poll. It says you lose to Clinton by 8 points and he (Cruz) beats Clinton. Trump screwed up his face as only he can do. That was good as it was the poll Trump himself brought up.

ConservativeGranny #2071

I had no idea Rubio was so funny. It isn’t presidential but he does get in some real zingers. I burst out laughing at his “I don’t know, he’s pretty flexible” yoga response. I don’t know how Cruz kept a straight face.

Honestly, this entire “debate” is disgraceful but at least I had one laugh.

Victoria #2073

Cruz definitely won this debate. I will watch the comments on Fox after the debate and see what they say.

silver pines #2074

“{That is why I can tell you Silver Pines is nuts.)”

ROTFL!

I SAW THAT!

silver pines #2075

Cruz killed the debate and owned Trump.

If I have to look at that orange-faced disgusting pig for four years, I really don’t know what I will do. I might end up suicidal. I despise the sound of him and I hate the sound of his voice. It’s an exquisite, utterly pure loathing.

Anyone familiar with the scene from TURN where Major Hewlett got fed up with Simcoe? He had three guys wrestle him to the ground and then he shoved a rag in his mouth. Tonight I kept visualizing that scene in my head, only it was Trump on the floor with the rag.

Victoria #2077

I agree looking at and listening to Trump makes one feel sick. He is disgusting with orange skin and long top hair to fill up his bald head. If he wins, I will switch the channel every time he is on.

We have a serious problem right now with North Korea arming their nuclear weapons this evening. The nut case leader there cares nothing about life and may push the button to send a nuclear bomb some where. He could do that right this minute. Let’s hope he doesn’t do it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.