Ted Cruz Seriously Exposes Trump’s Money Trail…

Source: Louder with Crowder | March 4, 2016 | Kacie Burnett

Something truly noteworthy happened at last night’s debate. You may not have noticed it beneath the heft of personal attacks and the awkward, looming presence of John Kasich. Well, allegedly John Kasich. There are unconfirmed reports that for non-close-ups, he was using a stand-in. Ted Cruz came out of the gates with his sights aimed on getting to the truth. More specifically, the money trail that Donald’s been avoiding this whole campaign. Witness the attacks, the facts, the discomfort, and the double-chinned scowls that follow.

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/M9VeAPutOk0?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

And lets talk about this election, the choice Republican primary voters are making is who is best prepared to stand up to Hillary Clinton and beat Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump has written checks to Hillary Clinton not once, not twice, not three times, ten times. And four of those checks were not to her senate campaign, it wasn’t that she was the New York senator and it was the cost of doing business, it was to her presidential campaign. Donald Trump, in 2008, wrote four checks to elect Hillary Clinton as president. So I’d like to ask Donald, why did you write checks to Hillary Clinton to be president in 2008? It wasn’t for business. How can you stand on the debate stage now with her and say you don’t think she should be president?

…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2099

I can’t wait to see Ted Cruz debating Hillary.

silver pines #2117

Conservatives will hold debate parties, LOL.

slhancock1948 #2123

Donald is looking more and more uncomfortable the time. Just got home from work, so I’m just beginning to read. Have to go back to work tomorrow for another 12.5 hour shift. My reading time will be limited, I’m afraid!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.