Trump Already Surrounding Himself With Establishment Men

Source: Ron Paul Liberty Report | March 4, 2016 | Chris Rossini

The constant refrain is that Donald Trump is taking on “the establishment”. Well, Trump has started to name several individuals that he’ll be surrounding himself with, and they’re about as establishment as it gets!

First, let’s not forget that Trump revealed his closeness to Rudy Giuliani. If you’re looking for advice on winding down America’s lost cause wars, you don’t look to Rudy Giuliani, that’s for sure.

Next, is Donald’s long-time friend Chris Christie, whose over-the-top warmongering should still be fresh in everyone’s minds. Rand Paul, during one the Republican debates reached his limit. Rand finally said of Christie“I think if you’re in favor of World War III, you have your candidate.”

Christie is now on Team Trump.

Next, Trump has named as top National Security Advisor, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Richard Haass.

For those who don’t know, The Council on Foreign Relations literally is an establishment institution. You can’t get more establishment than the CFR.

…….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2129

Trump has named as top National Security Advisor, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Richard Haass.

How are Trump’s supporters going to spin this? They attack Heidi Cruz for writing analysis for CFR. But Trump has the Grand Poobah of CFR as his advisor.

Consistent #2132

ConservativeGranny #2134

I don’t know how they will spin it but I’m sure it will be amusing. Seems they are okie dokie with him breaking the rules at the debates as well. With Trump, the rules don’t apply to him. He’s special don’t you know.

The grand appearances getting off his private jet, the phony protestors at regular intervals during his speeches and the over-the-top promises and rhetoric. Hmmmm…reminds me of…

I am finding also that Trump is very Clintonesque in the way he wheezles around things and turns them upside down. Like the BBB rating. Hillary may have even given him some pointers. Or maybe he’s been giving her pointers. Who knows but they all seem cut from the same cloth. Hillary, Bill, Obama and Trump.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.