Live Discussion: March 8 Caucus and Primaries (HI, ID, MI, MS)

Source: | March 8, 2016 |

Tuesday, March 8 — 150 Delegates Total

Hawaii……..19 Delegates, Proportional, Closed Caucus
Idaho………32 Delegates, Proportional, Closed Primary
Michigan……59 Delegates, Proportional, Closed Primary
Mississippi…40 Delegates, Proportional, Open Primary

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2313

Consistent #2314

Consistent #2316

Victoria #2324

Oh, I am so happy and not because of Cruz, although I hope he wins big today. I have a Chromebook computer which is light as a feather, doubt if it weighs a pound (got it to travel with) and easy to hold on my lap to read and write as I am doing now. My regular computer is heavy and it is on a board to keep my clothes from messing up the air flow when it is on my lap but the board makes it even heavier.

The problem was, I didn’t have spell check on this little biddy Chromebook. Well, I did, but it was hidden in a bunch of files and I didn’t know it was there. I was going to download a spell check and when I put spell check for Chromebook in search, up popped directions to find the spell check hidden in those files. I found it, clicked for it to operate and now I won’t have misspelled words when I write on Conservative Circle. That was driving me nuts not to have spell check. Now, when I type, say, “lalskgh” there is a red line under it to tell me something is wrong with that.

I hope today is good for Cruz. I’m watching CNN as they are better than Fox reporting election results.

EVERYDAY #2334

Something smells fishy. They’re calling Mississippi for Trump with only 3% of the precincts reporting?

Trump is leading in Michigan too.

Have to be up at 5 am, so I will have to get the final tallies tomorrow.

Prayers for Ted Cruz and at least a couple of wins.

Consistent #2339

Consistent #2341

Consistent #2343

Consistent #2344

Reggie Dunlop #5041

One correction here. Michigan was an open primary as we don’t have party registration. Anyone can vote, but they much declare a ballot.

Reggie Dunlop #5042

Must declare a ballot that is. (Where’s the edit button when I need it)

ConstitutionalConservative #5044

Deja Vu all over again, I’ll take it those were good times!

Reggie Dunlop #5046

Deja Vu all over again, I’ll take it those were good times!

Not when Mr. Trump took my state. The GOP base split between Kasich and Cruz based on ideology and we got stuck with Trump. At least a majority of our delegates didn’t go to him.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.