Carly Fiorina Endorses Ted Cruz for President

Source: Cruz News | March 9, 2016 |

MIAMI, FL – Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz announced today the endorsement of former Republican Presidential Candidate Carly Fiorina during a rally in Miami, Florida.

“Carly Fiorina is a strong, principled leader and woman of faith,” said Cruz. “Our campaign is stronger with her leadership and her voice. Her story embodies the promise that in America anyone can start as a secretary and become a Fortune 50 CEO. Carly speaks the truth with courage, doesn’t back down to the Washington powerbrokers, and terrifies Hillary and the Democrats. We are blessed to have her support, and together I am confident we will continue to unite conservatives so that every American has the opportunity to achieve the unimaginable.”

“Ted Cruz is a fearless fighter for our constitutional rights. He has spent his life protecting Americans’ God-given liberties, and he has always stood by his word. Unlike the status-quo political class in D.C., Ted Cruz didn’t cower when he got to Washington – he stood unequivocally for the American people. I know Ted, and he’ll do the same as president,” said Carly Fiorina.

Fiorina was formerly the CEO of Hewlett Packard (HP) where her successful efforts led to doubling revenues, tripling innovation, and quadrupling growth. Prior to her top position at HP, Fiorina worked her way up at AT&T and eventually was named Head of North American Field Operations at AT&T. She also led the Lucent IPO, the largest IPO in US history at the time.

###

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2338

Victoria #2342

I just heard Fiorina speak in Florida to a Cruz gathering. She is a great asset for speaking for Cruz. Her speech was excellent. I would take her as Vice President any day. She is sharp and organized and fearless and dresses in tailored conservative clothes – that makes a picture of listen to her instead of looking at sparkle low cut tops .

As she spoke, I thought about Sarah Palin’s first speech for Trump. She was a sparkling low cut blouse basket case which said,” check out my large breasts”, screeching one liners one after another. Notice Trump stopped using her, even he could see she is nuts.

Consistent #2345
    Consistent #2346

Consistent #2349
    slhancock1948 #2350

God bless you, Carly! Your image just increased 100% in my eyes! I always liked your style and you were very good at getting across your message. You’ll be an asset for Cruz!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #2360

LOL, Victoria…I remember watching Trump as Palin gave her endorsement speech. His face was vaguely, “What have I done?” You could almost see his mind already working to come up with a way to unload her.

As for Carly, I have to admit I’m surprised she endorsed Cruz, because I always thought she was more of a moderate Republican, but I’m very pleased. I believe she gets it.

silver pines #2366

The contempt for Ted Cruz drips out of this post in an attempt to shore up the magnificence of He Who Shall Deliver Us All (or in other words, the liberal conman).

What a sucker, LOL.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3407166/posts?page=107#107

slhancock1948 #2368

Yes, it does. He apparently has NOT gone to Cruz’s website, or listened to his debate speeches. He OBVIOUSLY is not listening to Trump waffle back and forth on ALL issues and the other day even said he wasn’t so sure about a wall, now…and BTW…he’s a compassionate guy….just might let in some of the Syrian refugees. Doesn’t want to look like he doesn’t care. Trump….Drumpf…take your pick. The latter is more fitting!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #2370

Not a fan of Carly, but at least she wasn’t foolish enough to endorse Trump.

Jim and the rest of the Trumpbots will finally realize that Trump is not the savior they think he was. I would like to be the “fly on the wall” when that happens. The wailing and gnashing of teeth from Fresno will be audible all the way over here in Pennsylvania.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.