An Email From S. Palin

Source: | 9 march, 2016 | vanity

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2362

I just opened my “business” email to find an email from Sarah Palin asking for a donation and she’d look around to see if she had another copy of her devotional to sign and send to me.  

I responded that I was not interested in any book by someone who’d deserted the conservatives by endorsing the vilest, grossest, ungodliest man running.  If she was in my presence, I’d need someone to hold me back from slapping her in the face. I know I need to forgive, but her slap to us was so unconscionable that it will take a while for the burn to leave.

Not to mention her slap to Cruz for “lies” put out by Trump and Rubio. It goes beyond anything believable.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #2365

I just want to high-five you, LOL.

Perfectly stated.

Ellie Mae Palin has become an embarrassment and a liability, both to herself and to those who associate themselves with her.

slhancock1948 #2367

I have Tourrette’s Syndrome, but I do not swear and use foul language like so many say is associated with it. But maybe once I could and use that excuse! LOL!

EVERYDAY #2369

Sad. I’m sure Palin was offered something to abandon her conservative values. Perhaps she even demanded to be compensated somehow. In the process, she has sold her soul to the devil. Does she even realize that while she may be compensated very well for her endorsement, she will have lost the love and support of real conservatives? At the moment she may not care what we think of her, but one day she will need us, and we won’t be there for us. She will realize her folly, but it will be too late.

slhancock1948 #2374

Last spring she announced that she was into yoga and right then I was concerned. There is no way to separate the exercise from the religion. A lot of people think they can just do the exercise, but a former instructor who is a believer said that is not possible and she had to give it up. It changes your world view. I wonder if that had anything to do with her “change”. I’d never have thought she’d abandon conservatives like Cruz for a fool like Trump.

She needs our prayers, to be sure. I think that the whole family has been going through some tough times and they don’t seem to be handling things well right now!

EVERYDAY #2375

Seems to me those “hard times ” the family has now, they brought on themselves. I can’t work up any sympathy for them.

Guess I’m not a good Christian.

slhancock1948 #2383

You are right, really. They don’t need sympathy, but as believers we do owe it to them to pray that they get their lives straightened out. It is hard to forgive what she did to Cruz. It was uncalled for and she really owes him a PUBLIC apology. She made a fool of herself and she has to live with that.

Then again, maybe the Christianity was not a seed firmly planted. The kind that springs up, seems to look good, but when the sun comes out it withers away. Only God knows and she will answer to Him. She is done with many of us now. We cannot trust her again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.