Taking a Stand Against the Trumpbots at Breitbart

Source: | 10 March, 2016 | vanity

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2387

I just read Michelle Fields’ explanation about the incident at the Trump rally in Florida the other day.  She said she just wanted to put it out there to set the record straight. She is a reporter for Breitbart, an unabashed supporter of Trump.  She was asking questions, just like everyone else as he walked by.  The campaign manager grabbed her to throw her to the ground, but she managed to stay up and did not fall. She was not injured, just shaken.

The comments were ALL vicious and ridiculously against her. I put my comment on there and I imagine that I’ll get a lot of ugly remarks if not outright threats like on FR. I did not say who I was voting for, just commenting about civility and pointing out some of Trump’s rather visible actions and statements.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #2389

My post was deleted! I guess because I stated that Breitbart was a Trump supporter, so why would they manhandle a Breitbart reporter!

silver pines #2417

From what I heard, some Breitbart employees have apparently admitted off-the-record that Trump bought their support.

Gotta stay loyal to the big guy with the paycheck!

*spit*

slhancock1948 #2429

I know what you’re saying and you are right! Andrew Breitbart said to watch out for Trump…and not to support him, but to work against him. He must be turning in his grave!

You know, my husband wrote Steven K. Bannon from the very first , when they got this spot on Sirius XM and asked…how long will it take for Breitbart to start compromising from Andrew’s ideology and goals? He told them that many of the current so-called conservative sites start off well, and after about 5-10 years they are so far to the center that some are indistinguishable as conservative any longer. It seems they have run right to it.

I think I might just write my own letter, asking how they justify supporting Trump when Andrew was VERY SPECIFIC about making sure he did not win! It was on youtube. If it still is, then I think everybody should send a copy of it to Breitbart and ask what gives.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.