Cruz Camp Circulates Video Of Andrew Breitbart Saying Trump ‘Not A Conservative’

Source: Daily Caller | March 18, 2016 | Kerry Picket

The Ted Cruz campaign circulated a 2011 video clip of the late conservative activist Andrew Breitbart Thursday telling Fox News’ Juan Williams that Donald Trump is not a conservative.

Breitbart appeared on the program along with radio talk show host Leslie Marshall and told Williams that Trump was not a conservative after Williams asked him about conservatives’ concern about a then-Trump candidacy in 2012.

“Of course, he’s not a conservative. He was for Nancy Pelosi, before he was against Nancy Pelosi … celebrity is everything in this country if these guys don’t learn how to play the media the way Barack Obama played the media last election cycle and the way that Donald Trump is playing the election cycle — we’re going to probably get a celebrity candidate,” Breitbart warned.

….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2800

rodamala #2804

File this under:

“Things that will get you zotted on FR for posting”

slhancock1948 #2842

Yes, but these days I guess it’s worth it! What a rot the place has become. Why they even bother to pretend to be for free speech any longer is beyond reason.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #2843

At some point maybe I will grow up and not be so snarky… I just know I am amongst friends that have been uh… slighted.

FUJR.

silver pines #2850

File this under:

“Things that will get you zotted on FR for posting”

Theo was zotted by Jim last night….a class of ’98 Freeper, gone because he didn’t pay sufficient obeisance to that orange-faced bloviating clown.

It’s interesting to see what Jim was saying about Trump in 2011:

To: Cheetahcat

Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011 6:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

and

To: masadaman

Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011 8:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

I don’t know if Jim has become dumb as hell in his old age or if he’s just a complete hypocrite who will trash his values in desperation for a “win”, but either way, he’s become the Trumpsucking chump he once mocked.

silver pines #2851

At some point maybe I will grow up and not be so snarky… I just know I am amongst friends that have been uh… slighted.

FUJR.

Honestly, I think FR should be called out for turning against the most conservative candidate since Reagan in a manner more vicious than anything I’ve seen on leftwing sites. I agree with Matt Walsh and Amanda Carpenter that these fake “conservative” traitors and enemies within should have to bear the blame for the disaster they’re about the pull down on us. They should never be trusted again.

rodamala #2863

…either way, he’s become the Trumpsucking chump he once mocked.

I recall hearing Levin calling out FR, by name, as “our good friends” on his program when he was talking about “new media” and passing it on to BigGirl, Clint-N-Sucks, and RimJob…

When I have in past months seen filthy spew raging against Mark, bordering on anti-semite rhetoric by these Trumpsuckers… and RimJob and his coven of crones allows it, I am left to assume that FR really has just been allowed to go Full Stormfront Retard… and that is 100% on JR.

Disgusting.

Like the republic is being squandered, so too goes Jim and John’s site…

I miss being able to participate in non-political discussion… but what can we do?

Sad.

silver pines #2880

Rodamala, it really is. Let’s hope this site will grow and attract purged/disillusioned Freepers so that we can have some good conversations on varied subjects.

I keep in contact with a zotted Freeper and Cruz supporter who has some political contacts…he told me that Levin is completely done with FR and is disgusted by what it’s become.

Not too long ago Mark was talking about the Trump cult on his radio show. He mentioned its presence on “so-called conservative forums that rely on donations to keep going” and he wondered out loud how that would work out in the end.

rodamala #2894

Not too long ago Mark was talking about the Trump cult on his radio show. He mentioned its presence on “so-called conservative forums that rely on donations to keep going” and he wondered out loud how that would work out in the end.

I was actually listening that evening that he said that… and went over to the Levin Live thread to see if anyone picked up on it… but they musta been afraid to say anything…

rodamala #2895

Freep this poll!

http://www.trumpbart.com/

Click “Results” for a hearty laugh. Reminds me of how Drudge debate polls were up well ahead of the debates… and Drumpft was winning by a 2:1 margin…

Victoria #2904

Silver Pines, you said: “Not too long ago Mark was talking about the Trump cult on his radio show. He mentioned its presence on “so-called conservative forums that rely on donations to keep going” and he wondered out loud how that would work out in the end.”

I was the one on FR who used the term, “Trumpcult”, and don’t think anyone used that name but me, and I got blasted every time from WENDLE and Mollypitcher1.

Mark said: “‘forums that rely on donations to keep going’ and he wondered out loud how that would work out in the end.”

It’s only 12 days until another Freepathon starts. I don’t know how many on this forum gave monthly to FR, but I did, and now that money goes to our Catholic Church. Absolutely none of my money will go to someone who supports Trump.

slhancock1948 #2912

Yes, we were in for $30/month and we often gave another $30 during the freepathon. Wonder where that will come from now.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.