Ted Cruz to tour Arizona border

Source: Arizona Daily Star | March 17, 2016 |

Presidential candidate Ted Cruz is set to tour the border Friday, officials say.

House Speaker David Gowan will lead the tour, which will also include Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who dropped her run for the White House.

The tour will include a stop at a ranch in Douglas.

The Republican senator is holding a rally at a Phoenix Christian college Friday…..

……

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2793

Consistent #2807
    Consistent #2812

silver pines #2817

He’s having a press conference at the location; CSPAN cut him off.

Pajamajan posted a thread at FR…only one Cruz supporter responded. The rest of the posts consisted of abuse and invective.

ConservativeGranny #2824

He’s been spending a lot of time with Carly. Is he sending us a message? She was also sitting with Heidi and the girls during the last debate. Hmmmm…

silver pines #2826

He’s been spending a lot of time with Carly. Is he sending us a message? She was also sitting with Heidi and the girls during the last debate. Hmmmm…

My husband and I have been wondering about that, too. VP material, perhaps?

You know, I think Carly would kill Hillary in a debate.

Consistent #2828

ConservativeGranny #2833

Hillary would never consent to debate Carly LOL! I’d buy tickets though if she did. We could sell popcorn at the door.

Consistent #2837

Consistent #2845

silver pines #2846

Hillary would never consent to debate Carly LOL! I’d buy tickets though if she did. We could sell popcorn at the door.

I must have been zoned out yesterday due to sleep deprivation….I have no other explanation for why I thought Hillary and Carly would end up debating each other, lol.

silver pines #2847

Consistent, I love that pic! Thank you.

Last summer, when Trumpus Magnus visited the border, that alpha of all alpha males wouldn’t get out of his plane until he was assured it was safe to do so. I’m betting none of the three men in that pic suffer from such timidity and cowardice.

Consistent #2852

slhancock1948 #2859

Yes, I’m beginning to think that Carly is great VP material for Cruz. She is great at debating, can deliver a punch concisely and deliberately and she is really an avid supporter, not just another “me, too!”.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #2875

Love those pics!

Okay, serious question. I know that picking a president has nothing to do with looks, but I was just reading some nasty comments at FR about Ted’s appearance, and as a woman, I ask—what is wrong with his looks? I don’t see a problem at all. I think he’s a nice-looking guy.

I mean, I know he doesn’t have a congested red face, or a mouth shaped like the Salt Monster’s from Star Trek, or a dead yellow animal on his head, or piggy little eyes, or a turkey neck, but…hey! Can’t have it all!

rodamala #2877

He’s been spending a lot of time with Carly. Is he sending us a message?

I really hope not.

Cruz/West 2016 – Fix bayonets!

silver pines #2882

“Cruz/West 2016 – Fix bayonets!”

I love that, LOL! I’ve always liked Allen West. Those two would be a powerhouse ticket, definitely.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.