Hill No You Should Vote For Trump

Source: Conservative Review | 19 March, 2016 | Steve Deace

I show you this today, but what I fear is that I will have to chastise you with it eight months from now.

Because with the most recent Super Tuesday results under his belt, you will no doubt hear a lot concerning Donald Trump’s chances against Hillary Clinton.

Stop for a minute, take a look at the data, and realize Trump is a road to nowhere except Hillary Clinton’s inauguration come January.

You know, like he actually has one. But while there is still time for Ted Cruz to defeat him one-on-one, please listen clearly to what I’m about to say: Trump can’t win in November. He is, in fact, a total non-starter despite the mirage that is his current delegate lead. And that’s exactly why the liberal media loves him. They know it, too. 

So if Trump becomes the Republican nominee, may God have mercy on those naïve or suicidal enough to believe that such a man could deliver us from a moral and anti-Constitutional plague he is deeply complicit in spreading. Please know this isn’t my opinion talking. This is the actual data that too many of you are ignoring in the midst of your justifiable anti-establishment revolt.

However, revolts are one thing while tantrums are entirely another. If you want to have a revolt, fine. Then stop for a minute, take a look at the data, and realize Trump is a road to nowhere except Hillary Clinton’s inauguration come January. Now if a tantrum is your goal then as you were. Just pull this piece back up eight months from now, and in-between excuses of “skewed polls” and “voter fraud” recall that somebody tried to warn you …

….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2844

He is so right! From the get-go, Trump has NEVER polled well against Hillary. It gets worse weekly. But over at FR all you read is that Trump is the ONLY one who can beat her. At rallies, you hear the same thing.

People who are deluded cannot hear truth. They mentally block it as foreign matter that they want nothing to do with. Later, when the obvious comes true, it will be because somebody cheated him. They have been totally seduced into their thought process now.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #2848

Anger is one thing; letting it lead you into disastrous decisions is another. It must be controlled and channeled wisely.

Victoria, remember what Michonne said? “Anger makes you stupid; stupid gets you killed.”

With a lot of Trump fans, it’s gone beyond that now. It’s about their rage, yes, but they view hard data as blasphemy against their false idol, so it’s automatically dismissed. They have too much invested in Trump to reconsider.

slhancock1948 #2849

That’s the gist of it. Too much invested in Trump to take a second look. They have drunk far too much of the Koolaid to stop now. They are in Jim Jones territory now.

silver pines #2878

That’s the gist of it. Too much invested in Trump to take a second look. They have drunk far too much of the Koolaid to stop now. They are in Jim Jones territory now.

They really are. And the change that has taken place in Freepers who went for Trump is amazing. Many decent, kind people, some of whom I called friends, have morphed into nasty pieces of work.

slhancock1948 #2883

You know, one of the things that I saw, studying Scripture and the End Times, is this: Obama is a type, but not the Antichrist. But he is another picture, like Antiochus Epiphanies was of the real one. We will see more and more that actually make people wonder. Some have been called such, but a few years, after, things were seen to be different. However, Obama fits him to a tee about 98%. Trump fits him to a tee about the same way Obama did, both with powerful friends, both with attitudes like Antichrist. Both with huge egos that have to be stroked. In different ways they are both about the same. God is giving us a picture of what the “man of lawlessness” will look like, act like. We see that played out and Trump has promised to continue the same. Men of lawlessness. We NEED to take heed. God is showing us, warning us so we will NOT be deceived when the real deal comes along. We must develop ears to hear and eyes to see. The NT end times Scriptures tells that the elect, the believers will be the ones who identify Antichrist. We will have had enough pictures of the false and know the Word well enough to know the false from the real!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.