Former NFL Green Bay Packer Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila “KGB” Endorses Ted Cruz for…

Source: Cruz News | March 25, 2016 |

Former NFL Green Bay Packer Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila “KGB” Endorses Ted Cruz for President

Green Bay, WI – Presidential candidate Ted Cruz today announced the endorsement of former Green Bay Packers defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, affectionately known as “KGB.”

“Ted Cruz is a man of his word,” said Gbaja-Biamila. “Everything he says he would do, he has done. He fears God, he understands the fact that this country was founded through the inspiration of the Word of God. Senator Cruz wants to serve the people; he understands the times that we are in. This man memorized the Constitution when he was 13 years old; he believes in it so much that he is willing to fight for it. Ted is a doer, not a talker. He approaches the issues of our time with the same intensity that I brought to the football field. I passionately support Ted for president of the United States.”

“I am honored to have the support of a beloved hero to Green Bay and Packers fans everywhere, KGB,” said Cruz. “He was a leader on the gridiron and has continued that leadership off the field as a father, husband, and Deacon at Living Hope Church in Green Bay.”

Gbaja-Biamila, who was selected number 149 in the 2000 NFL draft, developed into the franchise’s all-time sack leader during his nine years in Green Bay.

KGB and his wife, Eileen, continue to live in Green Bay where they are raising their seven children. Gbaja-Biamila is a Deacon at Living Hope Church in Green Bay and devotes much of his time as a board member of Providence Academy. He also serves on the Salt and Light Committee, an organization that endeavors to reach the body of Christ in order to impact the nation through the education of America’s Christian heritage.

*Titles and affiliations of Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila are provided for identification purposes only.

###

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.