Cruz Supporter Unloads On Rush Limbaugh

Source: Lonely Conservative | March 29, 2016 | Lonely Conservative

A Ted Cruz supporter called into Rush Limbaugh’s show today and he unloaded on the conservative radio host. He said that although he’s a big fan of the show he’s had to turn it off on occasion because Limbaugh spends so much time defending Donald Trump. He also brought up how every time you turn on the news it’s all Trump all the time. The guy was mad, not just at the media, but at Trump fans for falling for this guy. I completely share his frustration.

…..

You can read the whole thing, the rest is just Rush defending Trump like he usually does. He’ll throw in a few kind words about Ted Cruz, and he says he’s all about defeating liberals, but I haven’t heard how we can beat liberals with a liberal, especially this liberal. Trump’s approval rating is abysmal and we haven’t seen anything yet when it comes to media attacks against him. They have plenty of ammunition and they’ve barely begun to unload it. Just wait until the general election if Trump’s the nominee.

Back to the media these days, I can’t really stand to listen to much talk radio anymore. I’m pretty much done with all of the “conservatives” who defend Trump. …..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3435

Rush lost my trust more than half a year ago.

EVERYDAY #3442

I lost interest in all the talking heads on Fox and everywhere else. Sometime back I cut my cable to the bare minimum so that I no longer get cable news and, except for a radio hostess named Rose (Rose Unplugged). I don’t listen to conservative radio either. And my blood pressure is much improved as a result.

silver pines #3453

If we watch any TV news at all, we briefly turn on CNN. Sure, they’re liberal, but they’re not blatantly pro-Trump like Fox.

I haven’t listened to Rush for months. The last straw came for me when a caller phoned in to address Trump’s liberal past & positions, and Rush mocked him with dripping condescension—completely dismissed the guy’s concerns.

No, I take it back….I turned him on a couple of weeks ago just to see what he was saying. It took about five seconds for him to say that Trump was hated by the establishment (by a lot of CONSERVATIVES, Rush!), and that people just didn’t understand the reason for his appeal.

My husband used to listen to Rush at work, but no more…now he tunes in Dana Loesch. Hub doesn’t have my temper, but he says he got sick of Rush constantly trying to explain why Trump is popular.

I know why he’s popular. People are angry, and they’re letting their emotions lead them into making stupid decisions.

So you’re angry. Get over it; so are we all. Harness your outrage in an intelligent manner.

rodamala #3456

When I have to travel for field inspections, it is a genuine pleasure to get to listen to Glenn Beck.

It seems that every other day what I hear leaving the office at the end of the day is Hannity saying how unbiased he is… but every other day he pulls in Drumpf’s lawyer buddy Mike Cohn or whatever his name is and I just turn it off… the guy comes across as a total scumbag ambulance chaser and whenever he says the name “Cruz”… the goomba says “Croooose”… in a ridiculing way. The guy is a total lowbrow Kool Aid server.

silver pines #3476

When I have to travel for field inspections, it is a genuine pleasure to get to listen to Glenn Beck.

It seems that every other day what I hear leaving the office at the end of the day is Hannity saying how unbiased he is… but every other day he pulls in Drumpf’s lawyer buddy Mike Cohn or whatever his name is and I just turn it off… the guy comes across as a total scumbag ambulance chaser and whenever he says the name “Cruz”… the goomba says “Croooose”… in a ridiculing way. The guy is a total lowbrow Kool Aid server.

Rodamala, my husband and I have developed a new appreciation for Beck, as well. We tend to roll our eyes and turn him off when he gets emotional and breathy into the microphone, but we really respect the stance he has taken against Trump.

It tickles me to see Freepers screeching that Beck has ruined his career. He recently admitted that he initially expected his ratings to dive as a result of his anti-Trump position, but in fact they’ve gone up 25%, LOL!

Hannity has never been very bright, so I’m not surprised to see him suckered into the Trump cult.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.