Pa. Supreme Court refuses to knock Ted Cruz off GOP presidential ballot over…

Source: Penn Live | March 31, 2016 | Matt Miller

Pa. Supreme Court refuses to knock Ted Cruz off GOP presidential ballot over Canadian birth

Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court on Thursday killed a Pittsburgh man’s attempt to knock GOP presidential contender Ted Cruz off the ballot for the April 26 primary election.

Carmon Elliott took the case to the state’s highest court after Commonwealth Court Senior Judge Dan Pellegrini earlier this month rejected his argument that Cruz is ineligible for the presidency because he was born in Canada.

The Supreme Court justices upheld Pellegrini’s decision in a three-sentence order. They denied Elliot a chance to argue his case before them.

….

Pellegrini concluded that Cruz meets the criteria of a natural born citizen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3495

Pellegrini concluded that Cruz meets the criteria of a natural born citizen.

EVERYDAY #3499

Great news!

Did King Donnie file his suit yet? The New York primary is coming up. LOL

slhancock1948 #3500

DT was behind this one. He’s now been denied twice. I guess he thought taking it to the state’s SC would o the trick, then several other courts could follow suit! YAY for Ted!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #3502

YAY for Ted!

I moved to NW PA from NJ over 5 years ago. I figure, that since I recently purchased land here and now pay property tax, it was time to register. I did so on Monday.

You would not believe how easy it is to register to vote in PA. I still have an NJ Driver’s license (which “they say” is illegal), but it works for my situation as I have a vehicle registered in NJ.

At the voter registrar’s office, I didn’t have to show ANY ID at all to register. I can show a utility bill at the poll. I’m good to go…. with the last four digits of my Social Security Number.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.