Rubio Is Not an Establishment Moderate

Source: Rush Limbaugh | February 2, 2016 | Rush Limbaugh

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Golem #335

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I have to say one thing, one more thing, one more time. I do not like — and I've got a Reuters story: "Marco Rubio Emerges Champion of Battered Republican Establishment." Another Reuters story, headline: "Republican Cruz Calls Iowa Win a Victory for Conservative Grassroots." I do not like, speaking for myself, I don't like this idea that Marco Rubio is all of a sudden being labeled as an establishment candidate.

I know that Rubio's got the baggage of that Gang of Eight bill and I know that in many people's minds he's got the baggage of wanting to grant the current number of illegals citizenship… I don't see Marco Rubio as anything other than a legitimate, full-throated conservative…

More

slhancock1948 #350

Rush does not see how strongly most of us feel about the Gang of 8 Bill. It’s almost as if he is upset that we still see that as a bad thing. YES, Rush, we still do NOT want that bill put into place. What is wrong with you, anyway?

I emailed Rush today. I am a paying listener. I told him my frustration with everything Trump, and now it is everything Rubio. What is it about Cruz that he cannot give him any coverage? Did the RNC or GOPe get to him? I told him I’m tuning in to Andrew Willow now and will probably drop my subscription.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #359

I didn’t renew my 24/7 subscription either. I’ve always enjoyed Rush up until this summer. After Trump announced it seemed to be all he could talk about.

Rush has always been more of a Republican party type of guy so I can’t say I’m terribly surprised but it’s almost like he forgot about part of his audience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.