Just listened to Sarah Palin Speech

Source: The Briefing Room | | Vanity

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3650

Sounded like she was reading child’s book to the group.  Al the voice innuendos and trying to make it sound sincere.  I could hardly wait for it to be over.  What a bunch of crock!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #3652
    EVERYDAY #3654

All the photos I saw of Palin, she looked a bit disheveled. I hope that doesn’t mean something (other than selling out her principles) is wrong with her.

ConservativeGranny #3662

Maybe her conscience is bothering her.

silver pines #3667

Slhancock, I watched it today. I don’t know what has happened to her; she wasn’t always such a poor speaker. That speech was excruciating. She needs to retire from public life and stop embarrassing herself.

I’ll say it again—-I’m so thankful she didn’t endorse Cruz.

silver pines #3668

All the photos I saw of Palin, she looked a bit disheveled. I hope that doesn’t mean something (other than selling out her principles) is wrong with her.

I think she’s just kind of redneck-y and that’s her style. Back in 2008, the McCain campaign dressed her up pretty well.

She should have passed on the plastic surgery, though. It’s fairly subtle, but it still makes her look like, well…another middle-aged woman who had plastic surgery.

slhancock1948 #3672

I recall her speeches during the McCain campaign. Even some of the ones at CPAC the next few years. She was good then. Then a couple years ago, it was just the cliches and talking points, no red meat like she used to do. She’s had this show or another since then. I think she needs to just settle down and get out of politics now. This speech was terrible. She sounded childish almost. It was embarrassing watching her.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #3678

Yes, it and she was embarrassing. I think she is acting under the influence of some kind of drug. She used to be able to talk in complete sentences but now it is just a jumble of words. Her appearance has gone from well put together to haggy hair all over the place, not combed, and clothes hanging off and on her. She appears to not know what she is doing. I would not be surprised if she collapsed and she has several places to go in Wisconsin to speak for Trump. Trump has said she will be Energy Secretary and she has said she wants that. A Trump presidency will be an enormous disaster. Do we really want the Palin disaster family roaming around the US Capital and White House?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.