ConstitutionalConservative #373

In other forums the following comment might be ignored by many because it is too long a read yet still commented upon without being read.

The Tennessee numbers are astounding for this stage in the race.

This is how Cruz wins he already has organizations in every state these are people who are are willing and want to work, they understand the seriousness of the situation our Republic is in. Those people who show up at Trump rallies are not all voters they come to see a magic act where on the one hand the magician speaks the magic words ( the distraction) while on the hand he attempts to pull a rabbit out of a hat (the illusion), while so-called Trump supporters will go out of their way to be entertained they won’t hit the neighborhood streets or work in call centers and most won’t vote, but they will stand in a line in freezing weather to see a superstar entertainer and Trump is that, I recently read he has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame he must have paid big bucks for that.

Now the act Trump is presenting might work as it has before with obama, he earned the label of the Magic Negro likewise Trump could be called the Magic Caucasian or Magic Cracker, with obama no one knew anything about him so his act was new, fresh and different his magic words of distraction and the illusion worked. The phenomenon of the Trump act is we no everything about him and his words are a contradiction but it does not matter, what does matter is his celebrity as our culture is bent towards being terminally entertained. (I make this magic man analogy often this is the short version)

Case in point, I recently posted on another forum about why Cruz would be the best president based upon a lifetime of tested conservative principles and values, the responses I got from so-called conservatives were a variety of comments like this: Cruz is a good guy I “LIKE” him and would vote for him “BUT” he cannot get elected because he is not “LIKEABLE” that is the effect of Trumps contradictions and his charismatic celebrity, people willingly toss out facts, common sense, reason and logic for the entertaining illusion that is Trump.

Trumps entrance into this race has been very beneficial I can credit him that he brought attention and enthusiasm to the most pressing issues of the day but they are not what is most important. There will always be pressing issues, what is important is the restoration of our Constitution Republic, our constitution is past just being ignored it is being destroyed as the founding fathers said it would be if we the people were not vigilant to KEEP IT. By all indications Trump knows little about the constitution he never even mentions it other than to say he supports the second amendment, and I am willing to bet he doesn’t know the amendment is there so we the people can defend ourselves from a dictatorial government and have the power to depose such government, it is more than hunting and defending against criminal elements the founders took those things as inherently granted no need for specific mention.

Despite all that I am confident that in the end Cruz will win as he tirelessly works to demonstrate he is the real deal and we the people need to snap out of the fantasy world that has been constructed by the enemies of our Republic before the weakly constructed stage props of the current surreal fantasy government crashes and crushes everyone beneath it.