Just Saw That the Freepathon Has Begun

Source: FR | 4.1.2106 | vanity

Woo hoo!! And the first 1% is in!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Free Republic 2nd Quarter Fundraising Target: $88,000 Receipts & Pledges to-date: $1,300
1%  
Woo hoo!! And the first 1% is in!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3555

The usual beginning of the freepathon used to be much larger, as it included all the regulars. I haven't seen it this low in ages.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #3556

Sorry, but in the original it showed the bar with the 1%. Don;t know what happened when I posted it!

EVERYDAY #3557

Wonder how many months this Freepathon will take.

slhancock1948 #3558

Don’t know what happened, but my cut and paste did not work.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by slhancock1948.

slhancock1948 #3560

The last one JUST ended! There were LOTS of reminders to get it over with. You could feel the tension.

ConservativeGranny #3561

“We went for almost a MONTH without a Freepathon! Let’s make it TWO MONTHS this time and GIT ‘ER DONE in ONE MONTH! My monthly is in.”

LOL! Did they all go to the same party and drink from the same punch bowl?

silver pines #3565

The only people I saw posting on the thread were the same old regulars and the tired, overworked, burned-out ‘thon workers.

Victoria #3578

I’m sure the new Trump people who came on board when Trump announced, will gladly give the big bucks to finish up the Freepathon within a week or so. :o)

rodamala #3579

EVERYDAY #3580

I’m sure the new Trump people who came on board when Trump announced, will gladly give the big bucks to finish up the Freepathon within a week or so. :o)

LOL.

With so many veteran members alienated and departed, I hope those who remain will pick up the slack in donations. Judging from the last Freepathon, I doubt they will. I suspect the biggest troublemakers never contribute a dime.

And those Freeper accounts which were inactive until this year — how many of them will contribute? Probably not many. Some of them may be gone after the convention or certainly after the general election. They are only at FR to annoy and harrass. Once they have killed FR, they will be gone.

slhancock1948 #3581

That’s my conclusion, too! They are having a heyday while it lasts. They might contribute a few bucks here and t here, but so many of us were long-time donors. I’m sure it has to have some effect.

silver pines #3666

*Snort*

rodamala #3682

With so many veteran members alienated and departed, I hope those who remain will pick up the slack in donations.

No. I hope 2Q16 FReepathon runs well into the 3rd quarter, and the only solution is that the $88k/ quarter fundraising goal (read as: Jim’s salary) gets slashed to the point he can no longer afford the platinum impregnated WD-40 he’s been buying.

May his squeeking wheelchair axles act as a constant reminder to him of all the FR old heads he purged in the name of Trump.

EVERYDAY #3709

FYI: The Freepathon is now up to a whopping 4%.

rgintn #3736

maybe Trump himself will finance FR afterall its now his property without the funding

silver pines #3783

maybe Trump himself will finance FR afterall its now his property without the funding

I really wish I could find that thread from last fall. Someone posted an open thread to Trump, asking him to fund FR. JimRob came on and said that would be nice. But the thread disappeared down a rabbit hole. It’s impossible to find, and I’ve tried, using different search engines.

Now, when people accuse him of being funded by Trump, he denies it and says it would never happen.

rgintn #3802

I donated once last year. Thought about doing so again earlier this year but saw the trumpkin virus infect FR and decided against it.
    Seeing FR donators banned for being against trump is plain stupid!

EVERYDAY #3803

As of 8:00 this morning, the Freephone is up to 5%.

One thing I have noticed — used to be you could go to the site 24/7, post a new thread, and it would disappear to the next page in a matter of minutes. Not so now. Not as many new threads. Well, I guess that’s what happens when you alienate your most prolific members.

rodamala #3808

Compare:

4/4/2015 – $6,571.73 (187 receipts), $10,851.34 (615 monthlies)
    4/4/2016 – $4,686.50 (95 receipts), $11,121.84 (629 monthlies)

Will be watching this… I find it amusing that in 2016, New York is Ranked #1, where in 2015, on the same day, New York was ranked #17.

CA Surveyor #3821

Freepathon may take forever now.
    The FR Domain name is now dead.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.