Former Media Power Player Sounds Alarm Over Vaccines

Source: Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog | 4.4.2016 | Cliff Kinkaid

Conservatives are frequently accused of being beholden to big corporations. But on the matter of mandatory, and sometimes risky, vaccines, it’s the liberals and the left-wingers who come down on the side of the drug companies, known as Big Pharma. They want government to force parents to have their infants injected with potentially dangerous vaccines that may be linked to the developmental disorder known as autism.

Autism was once a rare disorder but is now so common that most people know someone with an affected child. Many parents with autistic children have concluded that government policy dictating that every child get 69 doses of 16 vaccines, some with controversial chemical ingredients, is a factor in the rise of autism.

One of the important voices in this controversy is Bob Wright, whose new book,The Wright Stuff: From NBC to Autism Speaks, is getting some important press attention. He ran NBC Universal for more than 20 years and started the organization Autism Speaks, after his first grandchild was diagnosed with autism back in 2004. In his book, he says that President Obama’s key adviser, Valerie Jarrett, killed a proposal to improve the safety of vaccines, so that parental fears about the link between vaccines and autism could be addressed.

The Bush administration killed a similar proposal, he says. In that case, the explanation was that “the White House was afraid of press reaction.”

Wright argues convincingly that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) methodology for identifying and addressing vaccine problems is ineffective and that it must be improved.

It’s a sad commentary on the state of our media that liberal reporters and commentators are so quick to take the side of Big Pharma against parents who have seen for themselves how vaccines have led to the dramatic increase in autism. The federal government recognizes the risks and dangers, having established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program to compensate victims of vaccines. This takes the vaccine makers off the hook for injuries and deaths caused by government-mandated vaccines. In short, Big Government is protecting Big Business from liability for their products. Wright notes that $100 million a year is paid in damages to victims of vaccines.

As a result of government mandating vaccines—and the manufacturers being given immunity from prosecution for financial damages—they have become a cash cow for Big Pharma. There is a vested financial interest in increasing the number of vaccines, and making them mandatory at earlier ages.

All of this has come at a terrible cost, according to critics of vaccines.

April is National Autism Awareness Month, and the link between vaccines and autism is once again up for debate. Interestingly, Alisyn Camerota interviewedBob Wright on the topic last week on CNN. The discussion was informative, but didn’t go far enough in ascertaining who in the federal government is stopping much-needed research into the safety of vaccines.

One topic was, of course, Donald J. Trump, with whom Wright worked for many years on his television show. But Camerota then turned to Wright’s new book, where he writes about his grandson: “Right after he got the standard one-year vaccinations, he developed a very high fever and screamed for hours. Katie [his daughter] was so frightened she called her husband to come home from work and they put the baby in an ice bath to bring down the fever. When they called the doctor they were told the reaction was completely normal.”

More at:  http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/04/former-media-power-player-sounds-alarm-over-vaccines/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3812

Our grandson I believe has been affected mildly with this vaccine. He is now very cautious socially, NEVER smiles, seems depressed. I think he is on the lower end of the Asperger’s Spectrum. He is 4. Our youngest son lost hearing in his left ear directly after receiving the MMR, which I protested because he’d had the German measles, and the mumps and we’d gotten the 14 day measles vaccination for him.

Unfortunately, I passed to him some of my my autoimmune diseases. He does not get immunity from having the diseases nor does he get it from the vaccines. I had most of the childhood diseases over again because I do not develop immunity. I have Tourette’s Syndrome, so does he. I have Porphyria, but so far, he has not developed that. Praise God for that!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #3813

I don’t know how I feel on the issue of vaccines. On the one hand, the flu and pneumonia vaccines are vital due to my damaged heart. On the other hand, I had the usual childhood diseases — measles, mumps, chicken pox — and came through them unscathed. There may well be too much vaccinating going on.

The one thing that I don’t agree with is this constant barrage of criticism of “Big Pharma.” Here again, I think there is a lot of overmedicating going on due to a tendency by doctors to treat symptoms rather than extol preventive medicine. But there are going to be times when medication will literally save lives. That’s true in my case. An alternative remedy may work well for a cold. It doesn’t work so well for cancer. So I can’t see avoiding pharmaceuticals entirely if you want to stay alive.

Much drug research has been focused on effectiveness. Fine. But there also has to be consideration for safety. If drugs are going to effectively treat or cure an illness, but then produce an array of potentially debilitating side effects — some of which may be permanent — what good are they?

slhancock1948 #3815

Everyday, nor do I. However, we have to look at our populace…which I have to admit is being compromised by the unvaccinated coming over the borders at alarming rates. But, on the other hand, vaccines have changed over the years. They are now saying that the HepB vaccine does not prevent it, after all. So, why are we risking the bad side effects of these vaccines for a vaccination that doesn’t work?

At one time, with mothers passing on the immunity to their offspring, there was little reason for many of the vaccines, other than for those who were compromised and unable be helped by their mother’s immunity. Now things have changed. Most of these vaccines are not giving the immunity they are supposed to, honestly. I’m an RN. They have now found that giving the flu shot to the elderly does not help at all. I’m sure it helps some, but my Mother-in-law, who just turned 90 quit taking it because she always got the flu after it, and now she just stays home when she hears that a lot of people at church are sick. She’s done a lot better that way and not had the flu since she quit taking the shot.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

CA Surveyor #3820

There is no pharmaceutical drug that does not greatly shorten lives.

Your body can only be healed using the living things God gave us. Your “damaged heart” can be healed with common Hawthorn berries. Heart attacks are stopped in their tracks with cayenne.

This world is full of cures, and you need no doctor to get them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.