Live Discussion: April 5 Wisconsin Primary

Source: | April 5, 2016 |

Tuesday, April 5 — 42 Delegates Total

Winner Take All: district and state, open primary

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3828

Victoria #3830

I wish it were not an open primary – Dems and Independents can vote Trump and make him win. Please God, I hope not.

kleindropper #3837

Its a good thing the lefties wanna stick it to Hillary as it will prevent a lot of them from crossing over for Trump.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by kleindropper.
    Victoria #3842

Kleindropper, you said: “Its a good thing the lefties wanna stick it to Hillary as it will prevent a lot of them from crossing over for Trump.”

Thanks for that thought – I had not thought of that – maybe not so many crossed to vote in OUR primary.

rodamala #3843

Saw online that WI polls close at 9pm EDT. Eastern Daylight Time was listed specifically in that article… even though I am pretty sure Wisconsin is in the Central timezone.

Victoria #3844

I closes at 8 pm central standard time, less than 3 hrs. from now.

rodamala #3845

http://www.cnn.com/election

I have been a fan of CNN’s live results posting… click on States at the top and open Wisconsin and you can see county by county real time results.

ConservativeGranny #3848

Well they are SUPPOSED to close then but it is common in Milwaukee and Madison areas to let anyone who is standing in line at that time still vote.

Then we wait and wait for those areas to send in their vote tallies because the dems are waiting to see how many votes they have to manufacture.

Victoria #3855

“but it is common in Milwaukee and Madison areas to let anyone who is standing in line at that time still vote. ”

The state election law says if a person is in line at closing time, he/she gets to vote. What our election judges did was bring all still in line, inside if any were still outside, and close the door with a sign the poll was closed. No one else got in.

EVERYDAY #3859

The Trumpsters on social media are particularly hostile tonight. I believe they fear Trump might lose in Wisconsin.

kleindropper #3863

Fox News has called it for Sanders already. Trouble in Clinton land

kleindropper #3864

Looks like exit polls are very favorable for Cruz. We’ll see what the actuals are though.

ConservativeGranny #3865

The polls here have closed but people are still voting. Just heard on the news that at Marquette University there are about 2 hours worth of voters still in line.

Funny that FOX would call for Sanders when the polls just closed 20 minutes ago and people are still voting. You think they’d wait a bit.

kleindropper #3867

I think a few outlets have called it for Cruz!!!!

Final exit polls say Cruz by 10-11 and he is beating Trump all over the map so expect lots and lots of Cruz delegates!

ConservativeGranny #3868

The conservative candidate in the state SC race, Bradley is kicking butt tonight as well:)

rodamala #3869

This is effing hillarious… saw CNN calling it for Cruz, and went right to Trump Republic to see the comments to the thread that ordinarily would be posted in Breaking News sidebar.

It’s there… the poster adds Sanders’ name to it as “Cruz and Sanders Take WI”, and opening the thread, scumbag mods locked the thread and want all comments 600 posts down on the LIVE thread.

Total sour grapes losers… Drumpf done got SMOKED… and the Drumpftie Dumpfties can’t stand it.

As Onyx might say, “F*ck Em'”.

Losers.

plewis #3870

I bet Cruz walks away with half of the NY delegates…

silver pines #3871

52.5% Cruz
    30.7% Trump

Cruz is doing a Negan on Trump!

ConservativeGranny #3872

Just finished watching Cruz’s victory speech. Appeared in Milwaukee with Gov. Walker.

silver pines #3873

This is effing hillarious… saw CNN calling it for Cruz, and went right to Trump Republic to see the comments to the thread that ordinarily would be posted in Breaking News sidebar.

It’s there… the poster adds Sanders’ name to it as “Cruz and Sanders Take WI”, and opening the thread, scumbag mods locked the thread and want all comments 600 posts down on the LIVE thread.

Total sour grapes losers… Drumpf done got SMOKED… and the Drumpftie Dumpfties can’t stand it.

As Onyx might say, “F*ck Em’”.

One of them was wailing that he’s soooo depressed and is going to drop out of politics.

I encourage all Trumpsuckers to drop out of public life and contemplate their shame.

Losers.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.