Just Saw That the Freepathon Has Begun

Source: FR | 4.1.2106 | vanity

Woo hoo!! And the first 1% is in!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Free Republic 2nd Quarter Fundraising Target: $88,000 Receipts & Pledges to-date: $1,300
1%  
Woo hoo!! And the first 1% is in!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Discussion
  • Victoria #3831

CA Surveyor, with FR dead on line part of yesterday and dead now, that means money can’t come in if the website is gone. Every minute it is gone, no money is going there, even the automatic PayPal payments are stopped for the time being. See the sweat on Jim’s brow while he and John are trying to get it back up?

mostlyhomebound #3832

Speaking of FR, it appears down to me. Is that just me? Does anyone know when it went down? Thanks.

ConservativeGranny #3833

It’s not down on my end. I can still access it. Maybe it’s a regional issue?

mostlyhomebound #3835

It’s intermittent for me, now. It’s being discussed at FR. There may be a DNS issue. Thanks.

Victoria #3839

Rodamala, that is excellent work comparing last year to this year at this time. Please do keep a watch as this progresses.

rodamala #3841

It’s intermittent for me, now. It’s being discussed at FR. There may be a DNS issue. Thanks.

Here:

http://209.157.64.200/tag/*/index

silver pines #3849

I donated once last year. Thought about doing so again earlier this year but saw the trumpkin virus infect FR and decided against it.
    Seeing FR donators banned for being against trump is plain stupid!

FR has always been rough and tumble, but it’s taken a very dark turn lately. Reading there almost makes me feel sick. This morning I saw a person who used to be one of FR’s sweetest and kindest tell another Freeper he would celebrate the day she dies—-all because she is anti-Trump.

silver pines #3850

As of 8:00 this morning, the Freephone is up to 5%.

One thing I have noticed — used to be you could go to the site 24/7, post a new thread, and it would disappear to the next page in a matter of minutes. Not so now. Not as many new threads. Well, I guess that’s what happens when you alienate your most prolific members.

Yep, there’s much less volume of posting now. This morning at around nine, I read down the first page, and went to the next—and the first thread I saw was posted last night at ten.

ConservativeGranny #3851

That is the second time now that I’ve heard reported that someone on FR wished another dead, would celebrate their death or get cancer because they didn’t support Donald Trump. Something is wrong with a person like that.

silver pines #3852

That is the second time now that I’ve heard reported that someone on FR wished another dead, would celebrate their death or get cancer because they didn’t support Donald Trump. Something is wrong with a person like that.

It’s stunning, isn’t it? And this person will turn right around and talk about the Lord and about the return of civility to FR.

I think Trumpmania has turned people into psychotics.

rgintn #3888

I blame trump. He created this toxic environment with his nasty attack on Carson. Trump brings out and encourages toxic behavior from his supporters

FR has always been rough and tumble, but it’s taken a very dark turn lately. Reading there almost makes me feel sick. This morning I saw a person who used to be one of FR’s sweetest and kindest tell another Freeper he would celebrate the day she dies—-all because she is anti-Trump.

[/quote]

EVERYDAY #3891

Freepathon up to 6%. Inching along.

slhancock1948 #3929

Yes, Everyday, you beat me to it! I was just going to post that FR was now up to a whopping 6%! They usually START the freepathon with way more than that! The Trumpanzees are wrecking the site, but let’s be honest here. Jim could’ve stopped it at any point along the way and he failed to do that, for whatever reason. Even now, instead of reining in the rhetoric, his rhetoric has become like the Trumpanzees. So, really, the saying that bad company corrupts good morals is right on. He has become one of them, and in so doing, the blame is upon him.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #3931

Yes, Everyday, you beat me to it! I was just going to post that FR was now up to a whopping 6%! They usually START the freepathon with way more than that! The Trumpanzees are wrecking the site, but let’s be honest here. Jim could’ve stopped it at any point along the way and he failed to do that, for whatever reason. Even now, instead of reining in the rhetoric, his rhetoric has become like the Trumpanzees. So, really, the saying that bad company corrupts good morals is right on. He has become one of them, and in so doing, the blame is upon him.

You won’t find any empathy coming from me for the intellectually crippled.

RimJob cut off his own legs on this one.

THAT’S RIGHT, I SAID IT!

rodamala #3992

Compare:

4/4/2015 – $6,571.73 (187 receipts), $10,851.34 (615 monthlies)
    4/4/2016 – $4,686.50 (95 receipts), $11,121.84 (629 monthlies)

April 6 update:

4/6/2015 – $7,526.73 (216 receipts), $10,861.34 (616 monthlies)
    4/6/2016 – $6,241.50 (128 receipts), $11,116.84 (630 monthlies)

Note that the monthlies count is up 1 in 2 days this year, but the Dollar amount dropped 5 bucks. Individual one time pledges are down, significantly, with 40.7% less people participating. Less people… having to donate more at an average of $48.76 each this year, compared to $34.85 for 2Q15…. and they still can’t keep pace.

I will continue to watch the trend and track this. STAY TUNED!!!

CA Surveyor #4000

You have to have the full address of the image to post it.

silver pines #4021

I blame trump. He created this toxic environment with his nasty attack on Carson. Trump brings out and encourages toxic behavior from his supporters

Rgintn, I totally agree, Trump is the instigator and the excuse. But I’ll be honest…I blame every one of the individuals who are guilty of the behavior, too.

silver pines #4022

Note that the monthlies count is up 1 in 2 days this year, but the Dollar amount dropped 5 bucks. Individual one time pledges are down, significantly, with 40.7% less people participating. Less people… having to donate more at an average of $48.76 each this year, compared to $34.85 for 2Q15…. and they still can’t keep pace.

I will continue to watch the trend and track this. STAY TUNED!!!

Rodamala, thank you for doing this. 40.7% less people…wow.

SteveFrench #4039

Silver Pines and Rodamala,

It’s at 11 % now.

Regarding disagreeing with voting, my sister and mother are voting for Hillary. I just keep my mouth shut out of respect because you do that with your mom. However when my sister put a Hillary magnet on her car, I put one on mine for Ted, and put a spare on next to hers.

No name calling. Nothing sophomoric. Wishing someone dead for wanting Cruz over Trump- It makes me want to cry. There are some good people&kitties that still hang out there

silver pines #4091

You have to have the full address of the image to post it.

Thank you, CA Surveyor.

BTW, I was formerly CatherineofAragon at FR.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.