Live Discussion: April 5 Wisconsin Primary

Source: | April 5, 2016 |

Tuesday, April 5 — 42 Delegates Total

Winner Take All: district and state, open primary

Tagged: ,

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Discussion
  • Victoria #3875

It is 9:30 pm central time and Cruz is at 51.5%, Trump 32.0%. This is sooo good.
    Trump is hidden in Trump Tower and will not make a congratulatory comment to Cruz. Likely, in the middle of the night. he will tweet, “Lyin Cruz stole the election, was unfair to me and I should have won. Even though I lost, I won because Lyin Cruz stole my votes.”

My little 5 lb. Yorkie, Prissy, 3 yrs. old, had her female parts removed today along with some teeth removed. Yorkies were bred down from larger dogs but the amount of teeth of the larger dogs are still in their mouths so the teeth are crowded and they get loose. The loose ones had to come out so they won’t destroy all the teeth. We got her out of the animal hospital about 4:30 pm and she has been on my lap on the couch since then. Poor little thing, she is just lying here with that plastic thing around her neck so she won’t lick the cut on her abdomen. She has taken precedent over my posting about the election results coming in.

I have been sitting on this couch since we got her home so Bob toasted an English muffin for me to eat while on the couch and brought me a glass of Canadian Club Soda. Prissy is just limp on my lap.

I hope she perks up tomorrow or I will be sitting here with her on my lap tomorrow. Cost of the operation – $800. She is not on Medicare or Medicaid or Obamacare. I think Obamacare should pay for animal healthcare. Why not – every one else gets it.

rodamala #3876

(I think I fat fingered the report button on Post #3871. Sorry SP.)

CA Surveyor #3877

Trump didn’t just lose Wisconsin, he lost the whole election.

Cruz’ momentum now will wipe him off the map.

silver pines #3878

Victoria, I’m so sorry about your little Prissy. It’s very hard to see our pets in that kind of condition. She’s probably very tough, and I’ll bet anything she’s better tomorrow.

YOU’RE RIGHT….I just saw on twitter that the Trump campaign released a statement calling Cruz “Lying Ted”, saying that he’s a puppet and a Trojan horse. I tried to copy the thing to post it here, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how.

Tomorrow should be good for a twitter rant from Drumpf.

EVERYDAY #3879

And now the Trumpsters on Facebook are crying “VOTER FRAUD!”

Amazing how every time Little Donnie loses, there is voter fraud. Never any voter fraud when Donnie WINS.

It’s hilarious watching the Trumpsters have a meltdown.

silver pines #3880

Almost forgot….a Cruz supporter posted Trump’s disgraceful statement on FR, and THE MODS PULLED THE THREAD. Now tell me FR isn’t Trump Republic. In fact, from now on that’s what I’ll call it.

Before they pulled it, I had the chance to see Guenevere, one of Drumpf’s most ardent and breathless lady admirers, wailing to the OP that “people here are upset and disappointed tonight! Have you no compassion at all?”

LOL, so much for those tough Drumpf supporters.

silver pines #3881

And now the Trumpsters on Facebook are crying “VOTER FRAUD!”

Amazing how every time Little Donnie loses, there is voter fraud. Never any voter fraud when Donnie WINS.

They’re precious little snowflakes….delicate as crystal and most comfortable when tucked away in a safe space lined with velvet, to prevent them from shattering.

rodamala #3882

I tried to copy the thing to post it here, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how.

It’s in the live thread still… posted as an image.

EVERYDAY #3883

Say Donnie — why don’t you threaten to sue? Seems that’s the only thing you’re good at.

Does America really want a 2-year-old in the Oval Office?

rodamala #3884

plewis #3885

Still a long road, but this is an invigorating victory!!!

rgintn #3887

I thought about taking a look at trump republic but I decided against it. I don’t want to give it more traffic

kleindropper #3889

People on Right Scoop have coined the phrase “Lion Ted”. I’d love the meme stream to take away Trump’s nickname for Cruz and turn it around on him.

Cruz the Lion Hearted defeats Donald the Ducker!

EVERYDAY #3890

People on Right Scoop have coined the phrase “Lion Ted”. I’d love the meme stream to take away Trump’s nickname for Cruz and turn it around on him.

Cruz the Lion Hearted defeats Donald the Ducker!

Love it.

Consistent #3892

Consistent #3928

silver pines #3951

Just finished watching Cruz’s victory speech. Appeared in Milwaukee with Gov. Walker.

It was a good one, wasn’t it? I think we definitely have reason to be thankful to Scott Walker.

I loved it when Ted praised Heidi and the crowd went wild for her. She really deserved that.

silver pines #3952

(I think I fat fingered the report button on Post #3871. Sorry SP.)

Better fat fingers than tiny hands…

slhancock1948 #3953

“Better fat fingers than tiny hands…”

That will probably be one of the take-aways from this election cycle. LOL! What a waste of time spent on ridiculous stuff, and fanned by the very person who has no policy to talk about, so tiny fingers, family jewels, etc. have to be the issue.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.