Cruz’s Wisconsin Win Leads To Total Trump Meltdown: Donald Accuses Ted Of….

Source: Inquisitr News | April 6, 2016 | Samantha Kilgore

Cruz’s Wisconsin Win Leads To Total Trump Meltdown: Donald Accuses Ted Of Winning Illegally

Texas Senator Ted Cruz may have turned the race for the Republican nomination with his win in Wisconsin Tuesday night, taking more than 30 of the 42 delegates up for grab. Doing so leaves Donald Trump, the current Republican frontrunner, with very little room for error going forward if he wants to win the 1,237 necessary delegates to secure the nomination on the first ballot cast during the GOP convention. And although the GOP billionaire and real estate mogul did not make a direct television appearance after Cruz was declared the winner, Cruz’s Wisconsin win still led to a total Trump meltdown.

Hope Hicks, the Trump campaign spokesperson, released a statement after Cruz was declared the winner in Wisconsin. The Trump campaign accused Ted Cruz — or, as the campaign itself calls him, “Lyin’ Ted Cruz” — of illegally coordinating with a super PAC that supports his efforts, but made no effort to offer any evidence of any such illegal activity.

“Ted Cruz is worse than a puppet — he is a Trojan horse, being used by the party bosses attempting to steal the nomination from Mr. Trump. We have total confidence that Mr. Trump will go on to win in New York, where he holds a substantial lead in all the polls, and beyond. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who can secure the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton, or whomever is the Democratic nominee, in order to Make America Great Again.”

…..

“There is a growing consensus that Trump’s best chance to win the nomination may have come and gone,” said Saul Anuzis, who is the former Michigan GOP chairman and a Ted Cruz supporter. “The path for getting to 1,237 before the convention is very limited for everybody now.”

…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3897

What a sore loser!

ConstitutionalConservative #3903

Below are just a very few traits of a narcissist, there are many more but these I think make the point well enough, it seems to me these traits fit Trump almost perfectly as do a multitude of other traits not listed here:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people

Requiring constant admiration

Having a sense of entitlement

Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations

Taking advantage of others to get what you want

Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Being envious of others and believing others envy you

Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

It is not unusual for everyone to have a few of these traits, successful powerful people have a few more than average but the problem is when one person demonstrates almost all of them consistently. Then we got trouble right here in River City with a capitol T…

Either Trump or his counterpart Hillary would be obama 2.0

Victoria #3906

According to Trump, he wins, never loses. If he loses, someone cheated, so he actually won. After he lost Iowa, he said he won Iowa because Cruz cheated to take it away from him.

He has a warped brain/personality. He was in regular school in his early teens and physically attacked a music teacher (he said he didn’t think the teacher knew anything about music), and that is when he was taken out of that school and put in military school to change his behavior. He is still in his teen age behavior and that is not going to change.

I said to Bob this morning, I would hate to have been in the room with him in Trump Tower (made completely with concrete, not even one steel beam in that structure ) last night when he found out he got stomped in Wis. He would have verbally, hopefully not physically, bashed someone in that room.

Can you imagine how he will be as president? Tweeting to Russia’s Putin, “Lying Put, you are not fair to me. You suck, you lying piece of crap. I have more nuclear bombs than you do and I will push the button if you say one more thing not nice to me.” Putin laughs at the tweet and takes another drink of Russian Vodka.

Consistent #3907

mostlyhomebound #3915

It seems that stump’s incessant lying may be backfiring on it with all but its most bitter cultists.

Victoria #3920

Trump is a flawed person to the extent he must not be president of this country. We have over 300 million people in this country and, out of all those millions, here we are with an angry child – because someone beat him at marbles and he wants all the marbles. I would bet he never shared anything as a kid, he kept it all to himself. Wonder how many temper fits he had as a child, screaming and kicking for all of something. This pitching fit childish man King needs to stay in his tower and rule that and leave our country to adults to manage. He simply must not be president. Perhaps our saving grace are the delegates who will leave him on the second ballot and give us Cruz.

slhancock1948 #3925

Yes, Victoria, I am so glad that Cruz understands this delegate thing and has been going to each state and sealing up their support should to go to a contested convention. An outright win on the 2nd ballot would be just WONDERFUL!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #3943

Victoria wrote: This pitching fit childish man King needs to stay in his tower and rule that and leave our country to adults to manage.

I remember seeing video not long ago of an interview in Trumps NYC office, every wall in his office was covered with photo’s all of him, now I know some folks have trophy rooms to display their accomplishments and I can see maybe having some photo albums for people to browse through but this was his business office with nothing but photo’s of himself everywhere you looked; there may have been multiple dozens of pictures, what a narcissistic egotistical maniac that guy is.

Makes me wonder if many years over use of ROGAINE® could cause brain damage. After he loses this primary maybe he will have his doctors and lawyers look into that, after all he will need some kind of excuse.

rodamala #3956

I remember seeing video not long ago of an interview in Trumps NYC office…

Pretty sure he failed that interview…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.