Mark Levin has an idea for Trump!

Source: The Right Scoop | Feb 3, 2016 | The Right Scoop

Mark Levin just posted this on his Facebook a few minutes ago. It’s very clever:

Oh, ok, Trump demands that Iowa nullify its election, thereby disenfranchising the record number of citizens who turned out to vote. I have another idea. Maybe we should change the primary process and just keep holding state elections until Trump wins. The truth is Trump’s personal attacks on Ben Carson did more to drive down Carson’s numbers in Iowa than anything else. But it’s nice to know Trump’s new concern for Carson’s supporters.

….

Trump is one big attack machine and he viciously attacked Carson last year, calling him pathological and at one point, not even a good doctor. After that and some subpar debate performances, Carson’s numbers eventually fell to what they are today.

Mark Levin also had this to say about Sarah Palin’s Facebook post today:

No, the election in Iowa wasn’t stolen. And, unfortunately, this is way over the top….

….
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #422

ConstitutionalConservative #428

When it comes to being a divider Obama has nothing over Trump.

Consistent #437

Dom Ruinart #438

It gnaws on Trump that he came in second in Iowa

Trump is a classical narcissist and, as such, cannot brook not being “Number One” in whatever he’s doing. His pattern is to insult, to trash, to threaten and he just can’t break it.

It didn’t work for him in Iowa. Will the undecideds finally decide they’ve had enough of his nonsense?

FinFlyer #444

When it comes to being a divider Obama has nothing over Trump.

You got that right! I didn’t think it could get worse than McCain — then came Romney. I didn’t think it could possibly get any worse than Romney — I mean, come on!

I was wrong. Now we’ve got Trump. Good lord, if things keep going the way they are, who on earth is going to be the GOP nominee in 2020 or 2024 — Kaitlin Jenner?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.