Cruz Coins A New Word: Trumpertantrum

Source: Right Wing News | February 4, 2016 | William Teach

Donald Trump likes to be the only bully in the room. He doesn’t like it when people best him

(The Hill) Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz on Wednesday afternoon took to Twitter to respond to voter fraud allegations made against him by rival Donald Trump, dismissing the comments as a “Trumper tantrum.”

“Yet another #Trumpertantrum,” Cruz tweeted. “@realDonaldTrump very angry w/the people of Iowa. They actually looked at his record.”

Earlier Wednesday, Trump used social media to accuse the Texas senator of committing fraud in order to win Monday night’s Iowa caucuses.

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it,” the real estate mogul told his followers. “That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

Someone should call a Waaaambulance for Trump, who’s complaining that Cruz stole Hawkeye Cauci, that he cheated, and there should be a do-0ver. Sounds much like a grade school student government election complaint. Or Democrats in 2000 and 2004. Via Patterico, we read a full comment by Cruz (video available)

CRUZ: I think they’re very funny. I think Donald — I wake up every day and laugh at the latest thing Donald has tweeted. Because he’s losing it. Look, we need a Commander in Chief, not a Twitterer in Chief. We need someone with the judgment and the temperament to keep this country safe. I don’t know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button. I mean, we’re liable to wake up one morning, and Donald, if he were President, would have nuked Denmark. That’s not the temperament of a leader to keep this country safe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.