Sarah Palin: Ted Cruz is an ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

Source: The Right Scoop | Feb 4, 2016 | The Right Scoop

Sarah Palin is once again hitting Ted Cruz over the Carson story, this time calling him an ‘establishment shill’:

….
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #506

slhancock1948 #508

Please go home, Sarah! You are now embarrassing those of us who believed you really were a conservative. You get your news from Trump and all his paid sites. Can’t you read anything but the sites that kiss Trump’s behind?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Scarlett_Says #510

Dear Sarah:
    You’re an idiot. See how I impugned your intelligence right there and failed to back up my assertion with evidentiary statements? That’s what we call “ad hominem” attacks. It is what you just did to Ted Cruz.

Mrs. Palin, you’re an idiot. I say you are an idiot because you just called the man, who stood alone on the Senate floor to filibuster funding of Obamacare, an establishment shill. I say you’re an idiot because you just called the man who called the Senate Majority leader a liar–on the floor of the Senate no less– an establishment shill. I call you an idiot because you’ve either failed to learn the caucus procedures or you failed to understand them. NOTHING Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, or their campaigns did on Monday night was illegal or a “dirty trick”.

Go home, Sarah. You’re embarrassing us.

FReeper formerly known as Brothers4thID

FinFlyer #511

Excellent link, excellent article, and very heartening comments. I hope to see more comments here at Conservative Circle. Patience!

ConstitutionalConservative #512

Trump is the GREAT divider within the conservative movement as he never has been nor ever will be a conservative. He is performing his job as a divider well, the progressive liberal democrat/rino uni-party are proud and openly brag about him.

He can also be credited with bringing insanity to the conservative movement Sarah being the most recent example, it is now a good thing by her example for conservatives to disregard facts, common sense, reason and logic, okay to now stop clinging to God Guns and that silly Constitution and instead cling to and seek out the so-called leadership of another magic man who like obama employs good words and fair speeches to deceive the minds of the people, an illusionist who on the one hand says magic words while on the other hand attempts to pull a rabbit out of hat. A man who knows little of the founding documents that make up the fabric of our Constitutional Republic, a man who with narcissistic arrogance puts the accumulation of wealth and his own personal pride above all principles and values that are what truly make this nation great.

Yeah Sarah Palin is more than a disappointment she has become the embodiment of SHAME a rabid attack dog for an illusionist against the only man whose whole life has been dedicated to those same principles and values she claimed to embrace, she parades with the same arrogance as Trump against a man who has been proven and tested to stand against the enemies of our Republic, she is guilty of nothing less than treason against the conservative movement. I never thought, it never entered my mind the day would come I would write such words.

We must needs pray for Ted Cruz the forces of wickedness with all vileness are set with gnashing teeth against him, they are above, below and on every side as they always have been when a man determines to engage in a righteous endeavor as is the restoration of our Constitutional Republic.

rodamala #514

Go home, Sarah. You’re embarrassing us yourself.

Fixed it.

slhancock1948 #516

Yes, I stand corrected, Rodamala! LOL! I guess that I was feeling embarrassed because I once thought she stood for conservative values, but a lot of us were fooled. I did notice over the years that her speeches became less full of red meat and more of cliches and zingers. They began to be sort of hollow. Looking back now, I failed to see that she was changing ever so slowly.

Now there is no reason to ever believe her again and should she run for office I’d not send a dime. She doesn’t even bother to get to the truth before she starts her rant. That is typical of the left. Just like Trump. She goes well with Trump when you think about it. Ted should not worry any longer about losing her support. It is probably going to be to his advantage.

And, as far as her Christian testimony, I’d say that it is in shreds right now. Not that it isn’t reparable, but if she doesn’t start apologizing and repenting, I’d say that it looks like she has left that path for worldly gain, a serious mistake. I pray that she comes to her senses again, as I hate to see anybody leave the “body of Christ” and take up with this world.

slhancock1948 #518

Unbelievable, isn’t it? But, Ted was wise to understand that this testing and trial would come, hence the call out to the “body of Christ” to stay in the Word, to put on the whole armor of God, then to stand against all the fiery darts of the Enemy. Praise God for a Christian man who really understands that the battle is spiritual. That is why he can smile at his physical accusers and not take personal offense. He understands they are being played…and probably don’t understand it, themselves.

Yes! Pray for Cruz. Pray that conservatives are not fooled by Rubio’s flip-flopping on amnesty. Phyllis Schafly called him out on it for telling the Hispanics in Spanish one thing and the English-speaking groups another. Rubio is a LIAR. Yes, a LIAR!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.