South Carolina focus group GASPS at Trump’s cursing, doesn’t believe his …..

Source: The Right Scoop | February 11, 2016 | soopermexican

South Carolina focus group GASPS at Trump’s cursing, doesn’t believe his professions of faith, LOVES TED CRUZ!

In focus group aired on Morning Joe that surely horrified Joe Scarborough, Ted Cruz was almost unanimously lauded by the voters in South Carolina, while they gasped at the cursing of the Trumpinator.

Watch below:

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #858
    slhancock1948 #859

I would love to see a huge win for Ted in SC! I pray that the many who got sidetracked by Trump has begun to see the undisciplined character of Trump, his slime-throwing fits of anger and dishonesty and flip-flopping and finally call it quits with him. After a while the rhetoric falls flat, feels shallow. He has stated no real policy plans, just wants everybody to trust him….sorta like Pelosi saying “you have to pass the bill to see what’s in it” That did not work out well. Why should we trust Trump to do any better? It’s shameful that he cannot reiterate one policy consistently from one campaign stop to another, which shows in obvious ways, that they are not core beliefs. Compare to Cruz. Need one say more?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #861

After a while the rhetoric falls flat

The spoken “tells” to me that Trump is full of shit are threefold:

1) The litany of “Trump Drinking Game” words he uses… you know the ones I mean, “great”, “yuge”, “I love ______”, “beauuuuutiful”, “awesome”, “tremendous”, “wonderful”…

2) The way he is ALWAYS speaking of the past.

3) The way he says the same thing twice in a row, for effect. Alcoholics I have known do that.

silver pines #869

Sometimes I think I’ll throw my computer out of the window if I see “yuuuuuge” again.

Why do Trumpsters ape his language?

rodamala #900

Why do Trumpsters ape his language?

Low intellect as a result of the ingestion of lead-based paint chips perhaps?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.