TRUMP: “I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to”

Source: The Right Scoop | February 10, 2016 | The Right Scoop

Trump was asked tonight on Greta about his use of bad language on the campaign trail and after going through all of his typical Trump-sized descriptions of the event and all, he finally said he would be “changing very rapidly” and added “I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to”:

Trump on Greta about bad language (Video)

……..

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #833

chameleon!

Consistent #834

Whirlwind #837

I heard Mark Levin talk about this tonight on his show, very scary. I pray for us all and this nation he never gets in office, he will be worst than Obama. There will be nothing left of what still remains of this republic.

ConstitutionalConservative #850

It is obvious to us who can see past the smoking mirror illusion that is Trump, he is con man, a phony fraud, a freak show carnival hawker, a grifter of the highest order.

He is not now, never has been nor ever will be a constitutional conservative, his good words and fair speeches are deceiving the hearts and minds of the simple.

silver pines #871

Wonder if Rush dropped the boom on him for this, or if he just mused about it and then moved on to why no one understands Trump.

Victoria #894

I heard him say this on Greta’s show. None of his supporters will consider this newsworthy. Their usual throwback is, “Well, it is Fox, so what did you expect? They hate Trump and will get him to say anything. They made him say it, he didn’t mean it. He is great, just great.”

Trump has one moral code and it is HIM – his every decision is based on what he wants – he wants to win just to win and will say anything or do anything so HE wins. He may become King of this country and he will “change into anything” he “wants to change to”.

Whirlwind #895

Victoria I totally agree with you. Fox news what a joke, P T Barnum has no trouble getting on the air. It would be nice if they would give Cruz even half the amount of time. It is amazing and frightening to see how P T Barnum’s supporters follow him. Anyone who has read history knows that is how a dictator comes to power.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Whirlwind.
    slhancock1948 #897

I agree. I keep praying that he sooner than later he says something totally off the wall and a lot of people wake up and say, “what did I just wake up from?” “What was I thinking?” I don’t know, though. Obama’s supporters still don’t think any of this is his fault. Crazy, huh?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Whirlwind #898

If Trump wins the nightmare of Obama’s presidency will just continue. Except I think it will be much worst in so many ways. The Republic cannot survive if that happens. We are in deep, deep trouble and to many of our fellow countrymen just don’t seem to understand that or the danger of a man like Trump.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.