Palin: Cruz campaign lied about special interest donations

Source: The Hill | February 13, 2016 | Harper Neidig

Sarah Palin, the former Republican vice presidential candidate and current Donald Trump supporter, accused GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz’s campaign of lying about support from wealthy donors.

“My oh my. Why must campaigns lie?” she wrote on Facebook, along with a picture of an email that the Cruz campaign sent out to supporters.

“I will never get — or do I want — money from the D.C. lobbyists or the special interest billionaires,” a highlighted portion of the email says.

Below the message is what appears to be a list of organizations that have given money to the Texas senator’s presidential campaign:
……
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #961

Consistent #965

Another lie about Ted Cruz this Web site Palin linked to propagated:

Campaign Trump Tweet

ConstitutionalConservative #967

Sarah Palin has gone off the rails she will find herself wounded in the train wreck that is Trump, as far as I am personally concerned she is already critically injured. I had been wounded by her support for Trump but just when it begins to heal she comes along and rips the scab off, but that won’t happen again I am done with her.

Good on Levin for calling her out!

silver pines #968

I liked Palin in 2008, but I admit I was waaaay over her a long time ago. But this, together with her recent stupidity, makes me consider her an enemy of Constitutional conservatism.

I have to wonder what happened that she despises Cruz so bitterly.

Consistent #972

I had been wounded by her support for Trump but just when it begins to heal she comes along and rips the scab off, but that won’t happen again I am done with her.

You’re so graphic. I can feel your pain.

Consistent #973

But this, together with her recent stupidity, makes me consider her an enemy of Constitutional conservatism.

I agree.

slhancock1948 #1004

I posted on another blog that when she first came out for Trump and talked about sticking it to the other candidates, I was angry then, then as she came out with lies about Cruz, I was confused that she could be tricked, now I have cried over the loss of a once great conservative voice. She is gone. It was her choosing, as she choose to hook her fame and fortune with an ALL OUT LIAR, Donald Trump. Trump, who has made up all kinds of outright lies about several people in this campaign…so the tears are gone now. She has left us, and it looks like the damage is irreparable. Blind allegiance to a LIAR and DECEIVER! Just how the end times will come…and many will fall away.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #1026

It seems that Trump feeds her whatever “news” bits he wants her to rant about and she goes for it. To be such an unwitting shill for such a liar and blowhard….well, she’l never sell anymore books about how great her faith is.

Not only that, Cruz did not say he had NO big donors, he actually said that he had FEW bog donors. She takes what he said, and makes it seem like he said none…but the very person who demanded that the others all not take money from big donors and have super-PACS is DT, who has enough of his own money to spend and therefore would automatically win. Who could run on their own money unless you were DT or Michael Bloomberg? That was a facetious demand. I guess Sarah thought it was good, though, and if Cruz has any big donors at all it makes him corrupt.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #1053

Stick a fork in Palin. She’s done.

silver pines #1073

This was when I realized Palin isn’t all she presents herself to be….

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PalinSign1.jpg

Victoria #1080

I liked Palin in 2008, but I admit I was waaaay over her a long time ago. But this, together with her recent stupidity, makes me consider her an enemy of Constitutional conservatism.

“I have to wonder what happened that she despises Cruz so bitterly.”

She despises Cruz so Trump will win and appoints her Secretary of Energy, she says she wants it and he says she will get it. Follow the money in her case.

silver pines #1082

Victoria, then Palin’s so-called conservative principles were for sale to the highest bidder, who turned out to be Trump.

I wonder if she’s feeling any remorse or shame in view of Trump’s most recent exploits (the debate, calling Cruz a pussy, etc).

Probably not.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.