A Girl On Steroids Wins TX Girls Wrestling Title. This Is Supposed To Mean What?

Source: RedState | February 26, 2017 | streiff

Yesterday a girl named Mack Beggs won the Texas State Girls Wrestling Competition. Ordinarily, other than the non-standard name, no one would care. Thanks to Title IX wrestling is a dying sport at collegiate level and for the life of me I don’t understand why Girls Wrestling even exists other than to justify a Boys Wrestling program. No one would have noticed or even heard of it but for one reason, Mack Beggs thinks she’s a boy and is using the miracle of modern pharmacology to imitate one.

High school athlete Mack Beggs, a teenager who is transitioning from female to male, won his 110-pound weight class in the Texas girl’s state championship on Saturday, according to media reports.

Beggs’ family has sought to have him wrestle as a boy, and some of his opponents have said he has an unfair advantage among girls because of the testosterone he is taking as a part of his transition.

The University Interscholastic League, which governs school sports in Texas, said that the state’s education code allows the use of a banned drug such as steroids if it “is prescribed by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purpose.”

….

Under Texas law, student athletes have to compete in their actual gender, not their imaginary one and so we are witnesses to an utterly meaningless athletic competition. Beggs, who may or may not be a competitive female wrestler, is allowed to take industrial quantities of anabolic steroids and pack on lean muscle mass…..

….

Don’t get me wrong, the Texas law is correct. What is bizarre here is “parents” going along with the self-destructive fantasy of their child and the Texas state school system deciding that this kid violating every doping regulation in place since the East Germans started sending athletes to the Olympics is okay so long as it is in the service of a politically fashionable cause. But that is where we are at. The short-lived self esteem of a very confused kid and parents who have abrogated their responsibility outweighs cheating girls who have trained hard from their rightful reward. Their feelings and their hard work are sacrificed to pseudo-science and fruitcakery.

…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #13911

ConservativeGranny #13923

Parents should be arrested for abuse along with the doctor who prescribed these drugs. Steroids do terrible things to the body and you don’t want to be on them unless you have to for medical reasons.

This entire transgender mania is ridiculous. Now a boy can wrestle on the girl’s team as well? All he has to do is claim he “feels like a girl” and he will have an unfair advantage. There are differences between the sexes that you can’t just wish away.

slhancock1948 #13926

And, the women are silent on this travesty. Girls have no privacy in bathrooms, are at the whim and fancy of the stupidity of the day. Honestly, any parent with a girl who doesn’t homeschool their girls are literally placing them at the mercy of the demonic state.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Dom Ruinart #13932

Granny, you simply don’t know what you’re talking about. Transgenderism is real. I felt as you did until one of our best friends’ child went through this change. He is about to begin transitioning. This kid (though with the equipment of a girl) is a boy psychologically, mentally and emotionally.

By the way, transgenders are already using women’s restrooms, without incident.

Consistent #13942

ConservativeGranny #13947

Dom, she is still a girl biologically. You can’t change your gender any more than you can change your race. Gender is not determined by how you feel. If I feel like a tree am I a tree? How about if I really feel like I’m not a person but a dog?

If I don’t feel like a white woman can I be black instead? Of course not. DNA is DNA. What the child needs is counseling. This is a mental illness not a physical problem. JMO.

Dom Ruinart #13949

Granny, you’re wrong. I’m guessing you know no transgenders or their families.
    Homosexuality was once classified as a mental illness. Now, it’s not.

ConservativeGranny #13954

“Homosexuality was once classified as a mental illness. Now, it’s not.”

By whom? The pop culture? I don’t think God has changed His mind about homosexuality and neither have I.

What’s next? Normalizing pedophilia? Bestiality? I have known homosexuals, worked with two men who liked to dress up as women and I have homosexuals for neighbors. I’ll leave their final judgements up to God but I refuse to share a bathroom with them. Why are so many concerned about the feelings of sexual deviants but show little to no concern about the invasion of privacy for the rest of us or how we feel?

Homosexuality, transgenderism etc. are deviations of normal. They have been that way since time began. Why should their desires and wishes be forced on the majority?

God has said that he made man and woman. He never mentioned anything other than that. You can think I am wrong. That’s okay with me. But was God wrong?

Dom Ruinart #13955

I don’t presume to speak for God. Nor should you.

These conversations are pretty much a waste of time since neither of us will convince the other.

Good night.

ConservativeGranny #13964

I agree. I wasn’t speaking for God. God has already spoken on this subject in the Bible. I was just passing the information along.

Dom Ruinart #13976

Uh, God did not speak of transgenderism or homsexuality in Scripture.

ConservativeGranny #13990

I don’t know what bible you are reading but He certainly does in mine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.