A Guide for #CruzCrew to Help Ted Cruz’s Presidential Campaign Most Effectively

Source: Soshable | February 17, 2016 | JD Rucker

As the GOP nomination race reaches its hottest points, now is the time for his faithful supporters to do everything we can to help. That means voting and assisting others with their votes. That means educating; in a society that craves bite-sized bits of information, the general voting body lacks the knowledge to vote appropriately. It means donating; the biggest problem that previous conservatives have had is that they ran out of money to operate their campaigns. Most importantly, it means acting.

It’s in our actions as supporters that we have the greatest opportunity to shape our nation and secure our country’s future. You have the power. You talk to people. You have social media. You can comment on news sites, blogs, and YouTube. We’re behind the eight ball with other candidates (one in particular) wielding more volume and airtime on traditional and social media. The powers that be will never willingly allow Ted Cruz the time or platforms that other candidates receive, so we have to be the boost that evens the playing field. Without us, Ted Cruz will not be the next President of the United States.

Here are seven things to keep in mind that should help you maximize the effectiveness of your support. I encourage you to share this page often and check back as we will be updating the resources at the bottom regularly. This is unofficial, of course. The Cruz campaign has not endorsed or authorized this content. I’ve put this together based upon political campaigns I’ve worked on since 1992 (you can learn a lot from losing) combined with professional experience in marketing and public relations.

Without further adieu, here’s how you can help:

Stick to the Issues… with Emotion

….

Confidence without Pride or Boasting

….

Avoid Despair

….

Addressing Each Candidate’s Supporters

….

Know Thy Enemy

….

Pray

….

Be Active on Social Media

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.