A Silver Lining

Source: | 14 Feb. 2016 | vanity

At first I was devastated by the loss of SC Justice Antonin Scalia.  I was at work when I saw the news. I called my husband right away to let him know.  As I was still at work I began to feel that actually, the LORD  is at work to change the Trump dominated narrative. DT is no conservative and he has made all kinds of scurrilous accusations and lies about his past and present stands on issues, not to mention the lies and outright disgusting language he has used to caricature the other candidates.  Little has been said about the SC picks, which we KNEW were going to come to pass.  I emailed Cruz and said that I thought God, Himself, had changed to narrative and he should follow His lead.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1050

Consider this an open thread…what do others think?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by slhancock1948.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #1057

This issue is going to be at the forefront during primary and general election season, unless the Republican-controlled Senate caves early.

From a survey today, 30.4 percent of 1,554 likely Republican voters who watched the CBS News GOP debate last night trust Ted Cruz the most to name Scalia’s successor.

Which candidate do Republicans trust the most to name Scalia’s successor?

slhancock1948 #1064

Praying that the republicans in the senate hold fast.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #1070

Consistent, thanks for posting that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.