America Under A Strong Delusion

Source: www.thewordonpolitics.com | 2-19-2016 | silver pines
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Discussion
  • silver pines #1511

What do you folks think of this article? I’ve been thinking this is true for a while now…

slhancock1948 #1513

I have to say that I can’t disagree with him. I have felt that for some time now. Silver Pines, I really think that if we get Trump, God will continue on with the judgment we’ve been under, and probably worse. We passed up a chance to have a godly leader and instead are choosing a reality show freak, and as some think, another messiah. It doesn’t phase them that the “current one” has been a tragic error, they are rushing right into another one. Well, unless we rise up and stop this somehow, we are headed into further judgment, and God will not stay His hand. We will have thrown away our chance for that. I bookmarked this to pass on.

Thanks, Silver Pines…in spite of the fact that we all pretty much understand this here, maybe we can open the eyes of some others.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Victoria #1514

I agree with both of you that the country is under a great delusion as the article sets it out and I have thought that since so few people can see what Trump is. If he wins, that adds more emphasis to my thinking that we are in the end times. I will copy that article and send it around.

silver pines #1517

Slhancock and Victoria, what the author wrote really seemed to make sense to me. Anti-Christian vitriol and hatred of Ted Cruz because he’s a Godly man are prevalent among Trump supporters….there must be a reason why.

rodamala #1519

I soooo wanted to post this picture in response to all those a-hole FR posts that showed a small venue with Cruz with actual concerned citizens then they contrasted it to a photo of their reality TV God, Trump, filling arenas like some kinda rock star:

I think the day I was zotted it was partly because I referred to the Trump campaign as nothing but Styrofoam pillars.

silver pines #1521

Yeah, probably because deep down, the person who hit the zot button knew the truth of it.

They don’t want to face up to it…don’t want anything to interfere with all those goooooood feelings the Orange Obama brings with him.

Seriously, I used to wonder how the Third Reich could come about. Now I know.

silver pines #1522

Demagogue

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Consistent. Reason: To display the picture
    silver pines #1523

The Demagogue

silver pines #1524

Sorry, all…that’s two tries and two screw-ups.

Victoria #1527

I once wrote an article about insurance for living. Part of it went something like this:

I cannot control the world, cannot control the United States, cannot control my state of Texas, cannot control my county, but I am President for Life of my personal country consisting of my house and my back garden. I CAN control my life and protect it from whatever happens outside my personal country.

I can lock my front door and live well for over a year and still have a good standard of living. I have water, food, warmth, cooling, medical supplies, medicine, I was an EMT, a way to cook five ways, personal sanitation, battery power to run what needs to run (solar panel to recharge batteries), and self defense. I have preserved seeds and know how to grow a garden because I have done it.

I have insurance for living no matter what Trump does should he become president. At least I have that.

slhancock1948 #1528

To All….yes, we are daily seeing that there is almost a demonic sense to al this, an antichrist perversion to it. They can see that he is ungodly, foul-mouthed, lying, etc and yet they will not abandon him under any circumstance…and instead just seems to make them more rabidly loyal. Phyllis Schafly, can you still support this? I mean, REALLY? Are we that far gone that even you will not denounce this?

slhancock1948 #1530

A small group of us here locally are attempting to set up a safe place because if we lose everything we’ll need somewhere to go. We are starting a new garden soon and we’ve been canning, dehydrating, and whatever. Stocking up on stuff. We have 3 chickens. Others also have chickens, goats, pigs, turkeys…

Consistent #1537

I’m glad that we have sane people to talk to here.

Consistent #1538

No one can separate us from the Love of God!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.