Ann Coulter: Hannity 'would endorse communism' if Trump thought it was good

Source: The Hill | June 28, 2017 | Olivia Beavers

Firebrand Ann Coulter on Wednesday tore into fellow conservative Sean Hannity on Wednesday, saying the Fox News host “would endorse communism” if President Trump thought it was a good idea.

“Sean Hannity, bless his heart, has the zeal of the late Trump convert,” Coulter wrote in a blog post.

“He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of ‘The Communist Manifesto,’” she wrote, also claiming that the Senate GOP’s healthcare bill “actually” does fall under that category.

In the post, titled “Even Trump Can’t Make Goldman Sachs Popular,” Coulter went after Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, claiming Trump is at risk of falling under their influence and that he should “stay the hell away from them.”

Coulter slammed Hannity for defending Trump’s remarks last week about why he only hires “rich people” for his Cabinet, such as National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, who formerly served as the president of Goldman Sachs. At a campaign-style rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Trump told the crowd, “That’s the kind of thinking we want.’”

“On his show last Thursday, he tried to get me to defend Trump’s ‘rich person’ remarks about Cohn. I wish you could see the segment …,” Coulter said, explaining that the show ran out of time.

“With the zealotry of those who came late to the Trump party, Hannity fully endorsed Trump’s faith in Cohn, adding, ‘I never got a job from a poor man!” She continued.

Hannity did not mince words in his response to the blog, saying on Twitter that Coulter had fallen “in and out of love” with Trump, among other Republicans.

…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16962

EVERYDAY #16965

Cat fight!

So glad I don’t watch Fox News anymore.

slhancock1948 #16986

Don’t you love the irony of it?! Coulter…who wrote the book In Trump We Trust, damned everybody who said they could not vote for him, etc. My what a difference a few months makes!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #16996

Don’t you love the irony of it?! Coulter…who wrote the book In Trump We Trust, damned everybody who said they could not vote for him, etc. My what a difference a few months makes!

LOL! I doubt she can see it though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.