AP sources: Former Trump adviser John Bolton has a book deal

Source: ABC News | November 9, 2019 | Hillel Italie

Former national security adviser John Bolton has a book deal, The Associated Press has learned.

The hawkish Bolton departed in September because of numerous foreign policy disagreements with President Donald Trump. He reached a deal over the past few weeks with Simon & Schuster, according to three publishing officials with knowledge of negotiations. The officials were not authorized to discuss the deal publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Two of the officials said the deal was worth about $2 million. Bolton was represented by the Javelin literary agency, whose clients include former FBI Director James Comey and the anonymous Trump administration official whose book, “A Warning,” comes out Nov. 19.

……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #33310

ConservativeGranny #33311

Is this why he doesn’t want to testify? Why give it away for free when he has a 2 mill$ book deal.

EVERYDAY #33312

Didn’t think about that, Granny. I couldn’t understand why Bolton was so reluctant to testify. I figured he would be eager to get back at Trump for treating him so shabbily.

Of course, Bolton could be thinking that somehow he will be the one who gets into trouble. I’s interesting how people around Trump end up in jail, but he is untouched. So far, at least.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.