At least 2 dead in shooting at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas, sheriff says

Source: Fox News | April 8, 2016 |

Texas authorities said at least two people were killed Friday in an apparent murder-suicide at Lackland Air Force Base as law enforcement rushed to the scene.

The situation is “still ongoing,” a defense official tells Fox News.

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4047

Consistent #4055

Consistent #4056

Victoria #4065

It is 11:30 am central time and there are two dead, murder/suicide at the base and the emergency is over.

Lackland Air Force Base is located on a circle around San Antonio and when I would go to visit friends in San Antonia years ago, I would take that circle to get to their house. The base looks enormous from the road. My son was stationed at that air base years ago and I went there when he had surgery on his lower back in the hospital on that base.

A couple of days ago I read the Obama Director of Military Bases said he is against our military having guns on base. I think he is the one who allows it or not. Every Obama appointed director/secretary of any government department must be kicked out when Cruz becomes president. I don’t think Trump knows jack about how govn. departments work and his appointments will likely be his rich friends. He once said Oprah Winfrey would make a good vice president. He must not be president.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.