Barron Trump previously tested positive for coronavirus, first lady reveals

Source: The Hill | October 14, 2020 | Morgan Chalfant

First lady Melania Trump revealed Wednesday that her only son with President Trump, Barron, tested positive for the novel coronavirus after the first couple were diagnosed but that he experienced no symptoms and has since tested negative.

The first lady said she has also tested negative since her diagnosis and hopes to resume her duties as soon as possible, according to a statement posted to the White House website.

Melania Trump offered a firsthand account of her experience with COVID-19. She and Trump were diagnosed with the highly contagious infectious disease nearly two weeks ago.

“Naturally my mind went immediately to our son. To our great relief he tested negative, but again, as so many parents have thought over the past several months, I couldn’t help but think ‘what about tomorrow or the next day?’ My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive,” the first lady said. 

“Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms. In one way I was glad the three of us went through this at the same time so we could take care of one another and spend time together. He has since tested negative,” she continued.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #43716

EVERYDAY #43744

I just read that Trump is using his son’s positive result and apparently few if any symptoms to push for fully opening schools. Everyone and everything in Trump’s life is a prop, an asset to be used by him and then discarded.

I feel for Barron. He doesn’t have a father. He has an ATM maybe, but no father.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.