Birx: Someone was delivering a 'parallel set of data' on coronavirus to Trump

Source: The Hill | January 24, 2021 | Zack Budryk

Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus coordinator, said Sunday that her efforts to advise then-President Trump about the pandemic were complicated by people presenting him with “parallel data.”

“I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made. So, I know that someone, or someone out there or someone inside was creating a parallel set of data and graphics that were shown to the president. I know what I sent up and I know that what was in his hands was different from that,” Birx said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “You can’t do that.”

Asked by host Margaret Brennan who provided the former president with such data, Birx said she was unsure but said she suspected at least some of the data had been provided by former White House adviser Scott Atlas, who is not an expert on infectious diseases and repeatedly battled with Birx and other experts about the best way to contain the pandemic.

“I don’t know who else was part of it, but I think when the record goes back and people see what I was writing on a daily basis that was sent up to White House leadership, that they will see that- that I was highly specific on what I was seeing and what needed to be done,” she said.

Asked by Brennan whether the White House chief of staff or any other officials were “saying ‘wait a second, this is our official coordinator listen to her and her only’,” Birx said she was unaware whether anyone told Trump that but “no one said that to me.”

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #46779

EVERYDAY #46786

400,000 + dead because we had a president who listened to “advisers” who told him what he wanted to hear rather than those like Birx and Fauci who told him how serious this was and advised him what he should do. Trump treated the pandemic like a nuisance that would impede his chances for re-election and thought if he ignored it, it would go away. Had he taken the appropriate action, we could have been over the pandemic by now.

And that’s why he should be imprisoned for genocide, but of course, he won’t be.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.