Breaking: John Boehner Just Made A BOMBSHELL Trump Announcement! WHOA

Source: Political Insider | 28 Apr 16 | Kosar

Former Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), is no fan of Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). A new media report caught Boehner referring to Cruz as “Lucifer in the flesh” and a “jackass.” Boenher added, “I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

“I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone,” Boehner announced. Then he dropped a bombshell… He came as close to endorsing conservative businessman Donald J. Trump as possible. This is a big deal:

At Stanford, a Boehner unburdened by the shackles of the office reportedly garnered laughter and smiles from the attendees as he struck a more informal tone than in most of his past previous appearances.

He recounted how he used to play golf with Donald Trump and said they were “texting buddies.”[…]

Boehner told the crowd he’d support Trump in the general election, but not Cruz.

MORE:

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #5393

Boner has a perverted hateful mind.

Victoria #5395

Vote for fake Trump, he has lots of money and maybe you will get some if you vote for him. NOT.

Consistent #5406

EVERYDAY #5407

Boehner should just shut up and go get another tan. Perhaps he can copy Trump’s traffic cone look.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by EVERYDAY.
    CA Surveyor #5433

Boehner just told the American people all they need to know:

He hates Cruz, so Cruz must be a prince!

Boehner is a bowel movement.

slhancock1948 #5434

Trump, the insider par excellence! Cruz, the rocker of the boat, who wants to give power back to the people. Why do Trump supporters NOT see that he is laughing at them, calling them names? It is like the codependence thing all over again. It may be bad attention, but it is attention. Only, the sad thing is that he’ll throw them all off for the cocktail parties and lobbyists as soon as he is elected…make that “if”.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #5454

What Boner hates so much about Ted Cruz is that Cruz makes him look so bad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.