Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz Summons Biblical Scripture Against Attacks On His

Source: Brody File | February 12, 2016 | David Brody

Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz Summons Biblical Scripture Against Attacks On His Integrity

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File down in South Carolina, GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz says attacks against his integrity and character are unfortunate and vows to use the Bible as his guide to respond to them. “Scripture tells us that when you repay unkindness with kindness it’s like piling hot coals on their head. So if others want to impugn my character they can do that I will sing their praises but I do think people are seeing the way we are running our campaign with integrity.” Cruz has been attacked for what his critics believe are deceitful campaign tactics used in Iowa to get out the Christian vote.

Our interview took place Thursday afternoon in Spartanburg South Carolina. Cruz was in town to meet privately with pastors at an event sponsored by the American Renewal Project. Our CBN cameras were on hand for that meeting and you can check out The Brody File for clips from the meeting.

…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.