Campaign to Free the Delegates Holding Nationwide Teleconference

Source: Ricochet | June 25, 2016 | Robert Zubrin

The campaign to Free the Delegates is growing rapidly. This Sunday it will hold a nationwide telecon, at 8 pm ET Sunday. Those wishing to join the campaign are welcome to call in. The information is provided in the Free the Delegates 2016 bulletin below.

The opening day of the RNC Convention in Cleveland is quickly approaching and with it our opportunity to change the course of history!

Please join movement leaders and myself on Sunday, June 26 at 8 pm Eastern for our second historic strategic planning call with some new voices in the movement to free the delegates to the Republican National Convention to vote their consciences when voting for the Presidential nominee.

Our delegates have the right and responsibility to be free to do their job of nominating the best candidate to defeat Hillary Clinton and restore the Constitutional principles of the Republican Party.

Call in information: 641.715.3580 PIN #: 299-986

Thank you for taking the time to participate in this call.

To Liberty!

Regina Thomson
Executive Director, Free The Delegates 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7377

slhancock1948 #7391

I wish I had not missed the weekend they chose delegates here locally. I put my name in, but had to work that Saturday when they voted. I would’ve voted for Cruz. Period!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.