Christine Blasey Ford refuses to turn over therapist's notes until she gets an FBI interview

Source: Washington Examiner | October 3, 2018 | Kelly Cohen

The lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford said Wednesday that they will only turn over documents requested by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, to the FBI in an interview with the bureau — though an interview has still not yet been scheduled and time is running short.

In a letter to the Iowa Republican, Ford’s lawyers Debra Katz and Lisa Banks say that they are “prepared” to give the documents “to the FBI when she interviewed.”

“We have not yet heard from the FBI about scheduling an interview with her,” they wrote.

On Tuesday, Grassley sent a letter to Ford’s defense team requesting “material evidence” relevant to the sexual assault allegation she made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Grassley asked for the notes from therapy sessions in which Ford said she discussed the alleged assault. Ford gave some of those notes to the Washington Post in the interview that named her as Kavanaugh’s accuser, and said during her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony that the notes were relevant to her allegations.

Grassley also requested copies of “all audio or video recordings” that were produced during the polygraph exam Ford took, as well as all charts and data that were used in preparing the polygraph report.

…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #25949

Consistent #25951

Consistent #25952

Consistent #25953

ConservativeGranny #25955

I think they are saving her interview for last. That would make the most sense to me. Talking to other first and getting their statements gives the FBI more questions to ask her and more opportunities to point out discrepancies in her statements.

EVERYDAY #25957

Hope she is being well paid for delaying the confirmation process and ruining a good man’s life.

ConservativeGranny #25958

She has two Go Fund Me pages set up. She’s raked in over $700,000. She is not poor. She lives in a multi-million dollar home. After this she can write a book and take it on a signing tour now that she has overcome her fear of flying.

There is a fund set up for Kavanaugh as well. His has brought in about $500,000.

It’s the new trend.

EVERYDAY #25962

Well, I was thinking Ms. Ford was being paid by whoever or whatever is trying to wreck our country. But if she’s making money from GoFundMe, TV appearances, books or whatever, she will really be raking in the dough. Who knows how long she can carry on this victim thing and make money from it? There will always be fools who believe her and will spend money on whatever she is selling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.