Corey Lewandowski Called Coworker ‘F*cking B*tch,’ Yelled at Subordinate for Vis

Source: Daily Beast | 8 Apr 16 | Patricia Murphy

Corey Lewandowski, the embattled manager of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, was mostly unknown to national political observers before the 2016 elections.

But he is infamous to former co-workers at Americans for Prosperity, some of whom describe him as verbally abusive, unprofessional, and occasionally misogynistic.

SNIP

Several former AFP employees who worked with Lewandowski at that time describe him as a bully and said they were “flabbergasted” to learn that Lewandowski had gone from AFP to overseeing a presidential campaign.

“He was just a condescending, nasty brutish boor” said Pat Maloney, an Ohio regional field director for AFP when Lewandowski took the reins. “In a position of real power, he would make H.R. Haldeman in the Nixon administration look like a Boy Scout.”

SNIP

When Maloney missed a conference call to attend to his ill grandmother, Lewandowski called him at his grandmother’s beside.

“My grandmother is literally dying, having Last Rites administered and I get a call from Corey chewing me out, asking who the hell did I think I was missing this conference call,” he said.”

While his own dealings with Lewandowski were unpleasant, Maloney said he felt Lewandowski reserved his worst behavior for female employees. “There was definitely a misogynistic streak to this guy,” he said.

Lisa Bast, another Ohio regional field director at the time, said Lewandowski once threatened to “come really down hard” on her if she didn’t get 50 people to attend an AFP event in Akron.

After she missed a 7 a.m. conference call to prepare for the event, her phone rang.

“Corey gets on the phone and defames my character. He called me incompetent, called me a loser,” Bast said. “He called me a f**king b**ch, yelling, ‘I am going to fire your f**king ass!’”

Bast later organized another volunteer event closer to the election, which featured Republican strategist Dick Morris. As a part of the preparations, she had ordered 125 box lunches for volunteers who attended; but when Lewandowski decided the lunch shouldn’t be shared unless the volunteers also made calls for the phone bank, Bast said Lewandowski threw all 125 lunches in the garbage. “Corey said, ‘If they don’t phone bank they’re not getting f**king fed.’”

MORE INCIDENTS AND DETAILS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #4071

Full Title: Corey Lewandowski Called Coworker ‘F*cking B*tch,’ Yelled at Subordinate for Visiting Dying Grandma

Trump and Lewandowski birds of a feather, this is the type Trump surrounds himself with, people who are as out of control as he is, not really the best and brightest as Trump claims his people are.

Collectively his people can't even figure out how the Primary process works as they throw out bones with slabs of meat (delegates) still on them and Cruz picks them clean, then they cry foul and unfair lying cheating Ted, people are waking up and aren't buy that foolishness anymore.

LION TED 2016!

mostlyhomebound #4084

It emulates its master, who is Satan’s minion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.